Educate Me On Your Club

Guest Grandad
11 minutes ago, DumbAmerican said:

Hi! I am an American Manchester United fan who is simulating your team on FM21 (mainly because I wanted to simulate the Blades' rival since I don't like them very much for personal reasons).

I am aware of your financial situation and I am very sorry to hear about it (I hope you guys do well in the near future).

Most new foreign fans of Sheffield teams pick the pigs over their recent prem stint (and they refer to them as Sheffield smh) so I am in the minority who pick you guys over your rivals lately it feels like.

My first season of FM21, I got the owls to finish 16th in the table (would be 13th without the deduction), and I finished 3rd in the defensive table, which was not easy but I enjoyed simulating with your team a lot. 

Please educate me on your team a bit. I sound a bit silly here but I genuinely want to know more about your team. 

Welcome to Owlstalk

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, Laurena said:

Think this is a wind up. Not worth answering.

10 posts in 11 years and you posted this? Lol 

Hi I think @Tony Pulis sums it up pretty well.

I'd disagree on one point, I think when we aren't doing well, that the atmosphere is very flat rather than poisonous although it might depend who sits around you.

Something to consider is that many fans of football in England don't get to choose a club, your usually born into it and once you are you stick with it however well or poorly your club does. It's a trap.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

People pine for the return of the Sausage Cottage.

It is written, when the mythical cottage returns, a great manager will rise from his slumber and turn the club into a force to eradicate the Premier League of its morally corrupt and ethically questionable practices.

Also, programmes £3....

• Haha 6

If you want a club to give you suffering, pain, grief, agony, disappointment, failure and misery then Wednesday is the mast to pin your flag to my friend. Sheffield is the birthplace of modern football, Wednesday are the oldest professional club in the city, Owlstalk is the best website on the internet (not counting the mucky ones). Welcome!

• Haha 3