Potential player walkout

Gonna be some 2 weeks coming up now. 

Players are now calling his bluff about putting up or shutting up.

If the ball wasn’t in DC’s court before, it most certainly is now. The stakes have been raised beyond anything we could have imagined. 

Over to you DC.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Haven't we also just started up digging up the pitch too? 

Every square foot going on eBay.

Just now, NeonLeon said:

He got season ticket money for this season that most clubs in the EFL, that are paying their players on time, didn’t. 

Exactly. We’ve already had the bulk of next seasons revenue through the early bird season tickets purchased in February 2020. Over the last 4 years or so, the majority of revenue comes from the early bird season tickets. 

Guest Grandad

If he puts the club in admin, he/Sheffield 3 still owns the stadium and gets to charge whatever the hell rent he likes to whomever rescues the club from admin.

They don't have to pay it. But they'd have to find somewhere else to play

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

Someone on here will know....

If DC does choose administration is that it for season tickets 20/21? 

ie no refund / no carry over?

Asking for a friend.

if that happened it would be criminal and certainly would be the end of swfc

2 minutes ago, marshy said:

The next thing will be:

A) Couldn't pay the wages due to supporters demending money back and finances worldwide are tight.

B) Didn't give supporters money back as needed to pay players.

Delete as appropriate.

Hopefully the former is deleted. No slant on supporters but without players there is no team

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Haven't we also just started up digging up the pitch too? 

Mate just sent me a message.

We are on the TV programme 'can't pay, we'll take it away' next week. The pitch has been taken as part settlement towards some of the debt.

WTF:

Just now, Grandad said:

If he puts the club in admin, he/Sheffield 3 still owns the stadium and gets to charge whatever the hell rent he likes to whomever rescues the club from admin.

We’d still own Middlewood.

How many people can you fit round the pitch in the Dome?

The thing is, even if this gets resolved, it puts us in an incredibly difficult situation. 

The tone is already set and it would take miracle to muster much of anything from this season. 

Clubs this badly run do not succeed, end of story. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Only if he pays the charge.

If not the guy down south owns the stadium instead doesn't he? 

Tin foil hat territory I know, but I have long since wondered if the end game Amadeu Paixao was playing for is the bottom to fall out of the club and for him and his cronies to firstly milk Chansiri dry before picking up the club from the administrators at a fraction of its true worth. I can envisage ways that someone of Paixao's ilk could easily engineer a path to his desired outcome.

• Like 6

Even if this pay dispute is sorted it will happen again and again and again. I dread to think of what our squad will look like when the season starts, no half decent players will want to sign for a club that doesn’t pay wages when they should. To be honest signings shouldn’t probably be at the top of imminent worries. 

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

the  nightmare scenario.

5 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Someone on here will know....

If DC does choose administration is that it for season tickets 20/21? 

ie no refund / no carry over?

Asking for a friend.

Think we will be struggling, though any potential buyer not honouring season tickets already paid for would hardly be getting off to a great start! 

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Tin foil hat territory I know, but I have long since wondered if the end game Amadeu Paixao was playing for is the bottom to fall out of the club and for him and his cronies to firstly milk Chansiri dry before picking up the club from the administrators at a fraction of its true worth. I can envisage ways that someone of Paixao's ilk could easily engineer a path to his desired outcome.

Light at the end of the tunnel..........................mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh