Potential player walkout

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Tin foil hat territory I know, but I have long since wondered if the end game Amadeu Paixao was playing for is the bottom to fall out of the club and for him and his cronies to firstly milk Chansiri dry before picking up the club from the administrators at a fraction of its true worth. I can envisage ways that someone of Paixao's ilk could easily engineer a path to his desired outcome.

oh God out of the frying pan……..

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If they paid their subs on time we wouldn’t be in such a mess. 

Exactly. Should get the players to pay subs which could then go towards ffp. This means we could buy more players which in turn creates more cash from more subs which in the long run would make us sustainable.

I think this is the angle DC was going for.

What sort of players are going to want to sign for the club in this state.

It is hard to imagine how the club could have been run so badly on all fronts.

What is difficult to understand is how the money is being found  to re-lay the pitches (assuming it is being paid for) if wages have not been paid since March.

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

If he puts the club in admin, he/Sheffield 3 still owns the stadium and gets to charge whatever the hell rent he likes to whomever rescues the club from admin.

They don't have to pay it. But they'd have to find somewhere else to play

And of course, might get away with paying peanuts for stadium, not £60 million owed.

So Chansiri via S3 would be entitled to £90 million rent still from new owner, having S3 pay zero for it.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The thing is, even if this gets resolved, it puts us in an incredibly difficult situation. 

The tone is already set and it would take miracle to muster much of anything from this season. 

Clubs this badly run do not succeed, end of story. 

99% of the time.

Of course our near neighboours owners were fighting it out in court as they went from success to more success on the pitch! 

Wont work that way for us.

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

If he puts the club in admin, he/Sheffield 3 still owns the stadium and gets to charge whatever the hell rent he likes to whomever rescues the club from admin.

But I thought selling the ground “doesn’t matter”. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone think he might be in the middle of selling up? Seems like if it’s not one thing it’s another , must be wishful thinking because some news would have been leaked if he was selling

Wake up in a few days to the news he’s sold up....if only.

Edited by stocksyuto

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Mate just sent me a message.

We are on the TV programme 'can't pay, we'll take it away' next week. The pitch has been taken as part settlement towards some of the debt.

WTF:

Having that for Twitter lol

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

If he can't make the loan repayment in September he will lose the stadium and we will be homeless. 

I wonder what piqued his interest to bloody start with?

I mean yer sat in Phucket..or wherever the Phuck..and yer say to yer dad

"Lifes not tuff enough Dad..I need a challenge"

"The worlds yer oyster Delph....Have a look for a challenge..."

"When  Dad"

"Wednesday"

So DElph looks on the internet

I mean just how f.ookin unlucky are we?

• Like 1

Just now, stocksyuto said:

Does anyone think he might be in the middle of selling up? Seems like if it’s not one thing it’s another , must be wishful thinking because some news would have been leaked if he was selling

Doubtful because Mel Morris has prevented this happening at Derby in fear of putting off buyers. And it arguably still hasn’t worked. 

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Tin foil hat territory I know, but I have long since wondered if the end game Amadeu Paixao was playing for is the bottom to fall out of the club and for him and his cronies to firstly milk Chansiri dry before picking up the club from the administrators at a fraction of its true worth. I can envisage ways that someone of Paixao's ilk could easily engineer a path to his desired outcome.

That post will get some reaction given the drama that this site creates. But, it’s a   cynical view which I don’t believe. 

I think the pair of them are incompetent. 

I've read the first few pages but can't manage the rest. I wonder if DC has stopped the players wages because they stopped playing.lol

Could be he thinks they aren't worth keeping and wants them to cancel their contracts. Stopping paying them is a means to an end. Get rid and start afresh.

I'm trying to be positive here but it's impossible... he's skint.

Serious, (for a change) at what stage do the EFL start imposing points deductions on the club for none payment of wages? Is there a set format. That will be the death knell another points deduction,  does it get worse than this?