Potential player walkout

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

If the worst that can happen is players up and leave, then surely two years ago was the time to stop paying the salaries of some wastes of space? But now DC does it whenever we’re already down to the bare bones?!

Guest Grandad
12 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Sorry for the language but I bet theres still some c*unt* on here defending Chansiri.

You fu**k*rs are helping killing this club. 

Yep

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Some really excited people on here isn’t there for a big finger pointing exercise telling the Chansiri Fan Boys ‘told you so’

And getting annoyed that we're pointing it out to them

Just now, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

If the worst that can happen is players up and leave, then surely two years ago was the time to stop paying the salaries of some wastes of space? But now DC does it whenever we’re already down to the bare bones?!

It’s taking advantage of the situation. Covid and the furlough scheme offer a perfect cover story for this sort of behaviour. Hopefully most see through it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've just thought.

Chansiri might think that the fanbase may be favourable to him not paying "failure" players... he's out of touch enough to think we'd understand.

he probably doesn’t realise there will be knock on consequences if this does happen. 

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

What would happen if we went into Admin?

Whats the series of events? 

-15 or 12 I think and a season waiting to be relegated to league 2

Go bust and reform, we would have to re apply to rejoin the league. It's better that happens quickly so we can hopefully start next season in a league. Be that non league or in league 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
5 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What would happen if we went into Admin?

Whats the series of events? 

Rangers were actually liquidated, not just put into admin. In simple terms, with admin you come to an agreement with creditors etc and the business continues to operate. With liquidation, the business ceases to exist anymore. 

Edited by HillsboroughOwlNI

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've just thought.

Chansiri might think that the fanbase may be favourable to him not paying "failure" players... he's out of touch enough to think we'd understand.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. 

1 minute ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

The worst that can happen is that SWFC will be unable to fulfil it's fixtures due to having no players and be thrown out of the league like Bury.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Everyone’s replaceable in Chansiri’s eyes. That’s why he lets them walk for free. They’re just a cost to him. The players we still have are more than likely seen by him as a cost that’s too high. Force them into a corner so they force moves, bring in cheaper alternatives. 

People are saying he’s skint then at the same time saying the wages left to pay aren’t that much. If he’s skint anything he needs to pay he’ll see as too much. 

If it is being done to force players out then the playing budget will probably be brought into line with whatever you earn from playing in League One. Therefore meaning he doesn’t have to put a penny more into the club. 

Who are the high earners? If this was Chansiri’s game why on earth would he give Bannan a new deal? 

If he wanted he could probably get offers for both Paterson and Windass, so why would he do this if it was a way of forcing them out the club? I’m sure both would jump at the chance of leaving the club and no doubt in my mind would get offers from the level above or in Scotland.

The bloke is just absolutely skint.  

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

The worst that can happen is that SWFC will be unable to fulfil it's fixtures due to having no players and be thrown out of the league like Bury.

Worst case, we can always play the U23 or U18. Maybe even Att could have a run out…

1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

See my team...

We can fulfill the fixtures....with absolute crap

same as last season....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Our fans go on like we’ll be cutting our cloth accordingly but blissfully ignoring fact that the 10 or so players we have contracted collectively earn more than most the squads in the division. 

Our chairman needs to change or sell up! But our fans need to also adjust their expectations. Threads calling for a third goalie to be signed while we can’t pay the wages highlight for me the entitled attitude that exists nowadays. 

At least last tome we had nowt, fans seemed to understand we had nowt. Or am I forgetting those dark times. 

Talking about entitlement when we couldn’t even register enough players to formally complete in a football division if asked now.

• Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Who are the high earners? If this was Chansiri’s game why on earth would he give Bannan a new deal? 

If he wanted he could probably get offers for both Paterson and Windass, so why would he do this if it was a way of forcing them out the club? I’m sure both would jump at the chance of leaving the club and no doubt in my mind would get offers from the level above or in Scotland.

The bloke is just absolutely skint.  

It actually make more sense to pay them (if you have it) and sell them.

But that involves common sense and actual cash to pay them in the first place.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Talking about entitlement when we couldn’t even register enough players to formally complete in a football division if asked now.

It really is entitlement when you want your football club to field 11 players on a Saturday afternoon.

We really are a deluded bunch.

lol

• Like 1