Euro 2021

13 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Bales like proper poo now ain't he. 

Like proper poo. 

Some ridiculous decisions in the final third, his demise is up there with the fall away of Torres or how Rooney never kicked on after euro 2004

I think he's been pretty poor overall, has no legs to chase back or close down anymore and a decent run wipes him out for 5 minutes. Aside from the glory pass for the goal, i don't think i'd be happy at all with his performance, but that will be glossed over.

That said Ampadu had been on 10 minutes and was supposed to bring some energy, yet he was letting their players coast past him, not closing down and doing an Adam Reach with the finger pointing, big time charlie after his season at the pigs. 

7 minutes ago, 0742 said:

I think he's been pretty poor overall, has no legs to chase back or close down anymore and a decent run wipes him out for 5 minutes. Aside from the glory pass for the goal, i don't think i'd be happy at all with his performance, but that will be glossed over.

That said Ampadu had been on 10 minutes and was supposed to bring some energy, yet he was letting their players coast past him, not closing down and doing an Adam Reach with the finger pointing, big time charlie after his season at the pigs. 

He's world class according to clueless savage 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

What's the rule with the 3rd place teams? 

People keep saying if we top the group we play 3rd from the group of death, but what happens if Germany for example finish in 3 points and are the 7th best 3rd place team? 

If we win the group we play 2nd from the group of death!