Euro 2021

22 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I agree with that. I reckon Germany will also sneak through in 3rd. We’ve got to break our Portugal curse at one point soon. 

I think some people underestimate Southgate as an international manager. He’s been there a while (U21s too) and is very astute. He’ll have a plan for France / Portugal/ Germany and the rest. You don’t necessarily have to be the best team in a tournament to win it. 

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Sure is.

No wonder that Chelsea say he’s like having 3 players and Pogba likes playing for France. 

One of the commentators last night quoted someone who said “70% of the planet is covered by water, the rest is covered by N’Golo Kante”

Pretty accurate

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

The way he he zips across the pitch is just astonishing. Makes a key interception and 2 secs later he’s on the other side making himself available. I don’t know how he does it 

Like a short Carlton Palmer 

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

There's about 150m people in Russia, you would think they could find 11 decent footballers out of that lot.

Finland look far more dangerous.

Same with India. over 1.3 billion people and teams like Iceland with 350k population would beat them comfortably. 

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Same with India. over 1.3 billion people and teams like Iceland with 350k population would beat them comfortably. 

India really dont care about football though. Of that 1.3 billion about 1.29 billion are obsessed with cricket. Russia have always been a big name in international football.

25 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

One of the commentators last night quoted someone who said “70% of the planet is covered by water, the rest is covered by N’Golo Kante”

Pretty accurate

He was just saying what Emmanual Petit had said to him that morning.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

What a 2@

Wonder how much Greenpeace had to pay this guy - and now he’ll probably have a criminal conviction. 

They are fully at fault for injuries to people - I recall seeing the French manager holding his head when some debris fell on him so could’ve effected the game too… even more if he lands on a player. 

With this and the Erickson situation it’s 2 crazy situations already (not comparing the two).