CC

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Derby owl
1 hour ago, Gob_Bluth said:

He SpEnt AlL Da MoniEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the blame is with chansiri, he kept giving it to him!

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

Congrats to CC, loved him here, had he been blessed with better recruitment I reckon hed have not only got us up, but kept us there as well.

Maybe when we get a new more savvy owner................who knows!

How I feel too,  it’s become clear that he was working under a batsh*t crazy owner at S6 and his choice of players weren’t always signed, it was someone else’s players and they weren’t very good.  

Ideal scenario would be a takeover and that new owner bringing Carlos back and letting him manage the transfers and players.  But let’s see how Moore gets on working with looney tunes 

• Like 1

I've been following Braga results all season and I'm surprised but pleased that they won. They were in a great position 2nd for champions league but have bottled all the big games since. We know how that feels eh...

But fair play that he has actually got them over the line.

Talented but flawed manager. Maybe he's finally grown a pair or at least had some luck in a big game.

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Good job it were benfica and not the galacticos of Huddersfield

He messed up the semi-final big time and should take a lot of the responsibility for that.

By the same token he got a team to top 6 twice when our budget was outside top 6 both seasons.

At least things have gone from strength to strength since he left.