Crowd noise at matches

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I (And the players probably) can't wait to get rid of is that crazy fake crowd noise at matches

I bet England players can't wait for crowds back. Hearing their feeble attempts at singing the national anthem in an empty stadium is a bit cringey.

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I (And the players probably) can't wait to get rid of is that crazy fake crowd noise at matches

Would be better just playing the Benny Hill theme tune during our live games. 

• Haha 6

Ive strangely taken to like it.

It was like when i was a  teenager,Boob jobs where just comming in and  i was like what are these hidious like jelly fish weird looking things people put in there bodies!! Gross man.

Then after a while you just thought  fizz it any way its good! lollol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have just come up with a great idea. 

Have someone putting sound effects on to the game. Like if Joey ******** up then we get some fart sound, 

And when the team is walking out the tunnel have that funny trumpet tune when a fat dude wearing a top hat comes wondering along on some old programme. 

• Haha 1

Couldn’t hear it on the Bannan/Wildsmith clip so maybe they’ve dropped it, but Ben Foster said the other day when he last played at Loftus Road they piped it in all game. Hopefully the EFL put a stop to it, horrendous idea. 

Edited by NeonLeon