Crowd noise at matches

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I (And the players probably) can't wait to get rid of is that crazy fake crowd noise at matches

Most matches that are broadcast on TV can be viewed with the option of actual stadium noise rather than fake crowd noise so I am guessing the players don't hear it. 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I (And the players probably) can't wait to get rid of is that crazy fake crowd noise at matches

The guy who repeatedly plays the same crowd noise ( I couldn't make out what the crowd noise was) should be locked in a 10 x 10 room with no windows for 24hrs and continuing play it. It drives me nuts. I have no issue playing it occasionally, but not non-stop.

5 hours ago, doubled123456 said:

The guy who repeatedly plays the same crowd noise ( I couldn't make out what the crowd noise was) should be locked in a 10 x 10 room with no windows for 24hrs and continuing play it. It drives me nuts. I have no issue playing it occasionally, but not non-stop.

Maybe he's just put the CD on track 1, stuck it on loop, then gone out for a ciggy

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Sums the situation up this season when our fake crowd song repeated on a loop is a song about Steven Fletcher. It was probably playing as he knocked in Stoke’s winner against us.

May as well play Hookey Street off Only Fools and Horses all game. Wait on, surely this should be our anthem when we come back in L1?

C’est magnifique Chansiri!

No income tax no VAT.....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, goldensmoke said:

Sums the situation up this season when our fake crowd song repeated on a loop is a song about Steven Fletcher. It was probably playing as he knocked in Stoke’s winner against us.

May as well play Hookey Street off Only Fools and Horses all game. Wait on, surely this should be our anthem when we come back in L1?

C’est magnifique Chansiri!

No income tax no VAT.....

Stick Rodney up top

23 hours ago, M Royds said:

All we need to hear is that lone voice (I can’t remember his name) in the south stand shouting 

‘attack, attack, attack.’

Nothing more. 

Bernard from Stocksbridge. He staged a one man protest outside the ground a few years back. Quite an interesting chap, however I suspect you may think differently if you were sat next to him. 

• Haha 1