Ravel Morrison

Even forgetting all the baggage that comes with Morrison, he’s only managed to play 32 games in the last 4 years. 

Aside from Alex Ferguson saying he’s the best young talent Man Utd ever had, he’s done nothing in his career to prove it. That quote is the only thing keeping his career alive. 

Edited by 0114
  • Like 5

I feel like the only one on here who actually wants this signing to happen! 
Since Forestieri left we have had zero flair in the team. Nobody with a trick or a bit of imagination to open up defences. 
Football is an entertainment industry, I want to be entertained. This current side does not entertain me. 
No brainier for me, will be low cost and if it doesn’t work out, it won’t be nearly as bad as signing Adam Reach for £5 million! 

• Like 5

Come on people i know everyone is completely pee'd off but lets just calm it down a bit shall we 

28 year old ex premier league footballer is on trial/training with the club, thats it nothing more nothing less,

on the list of things to be angry, annoyed and holding the owner responsible for, this is miles down it

I honestly don’t know what to think of this, 

if he signs will it be a masterstroke for next year / or another cast off 

The kid clearly has serious ability as stated from all his previous managers 

but has some demons to go with it 

If he signs - we have to give him a chance 

Just shows how terrible this squad is we've put together.  Pretty much an admission from Moore that he now knows he has no chance of keeping this bunch of players up (just like what Pulis said would happen without reinforcements) and knows the only way he can have a tiny percentage chance of pulling off the impossible is by striking lucky in the free agent market with high-risk signings like Morrison and Simpson and somehow sparking some life into the place.  Not that it's possible mind.

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

It's not even happened yet and you guys are throwing tantrums like a 3yr old who has been told he can't have a new toy.

I for one hope he signs, just to see the further fallout

This ^ in the grand scheme of things it’s like a drop in the ocean of cr*p.

• Like 1