Ravel Morrison

This is well worth a watch from a month ago. Podcast with Rio Ferdinand. Surprised it hasn’t been posted yet.

It’s actually an insight into how he feels, his life and why he thinks he’s struggled. Bit of a slog in places, but worth the time of you have it spare.

He has done/been accused of some inexcusable things in the past (that’s not talked about), but from a footballing perspective I just think give the lad a chance. Could just be me being naive, however it does seem there has been a big shift in attitude the last few years.

• Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby
8 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

This is well worth a watch from a month ago. Podcast with Rio Ferdinand. Surprised it hasn’t been posted yet.

It’s actually an insight into how he feels, his life and why he thinks he’s struggled. Bit of a slog in places, but worth the time of you have it spare.

He has done/been accused of some inexcusable things in the past (that’s not talked about), but from a footballing perspective I just think give the lad a chance. Could just be me being naive, however it does seem there has been a big shift in attitude the last few years.

Incredible skills.

12 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

I agree . Give him a chance. Everyone matures at different ages. Some men don’t work it all til their 40s. If he brings something to the table sign him up 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

It's not like he hasn't had plenty of chances, even recently, how his this clear change in attitude worked out in that respect?

Just be another problem to add to the list.