Ravel Morrison

5 minutes ago, markg said:

Don't see what the point is now. Already down really and he isn't going to be match fit

potentially looking early at what he can use next season or not as the case maybe 

11 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Recently watched an interview he did with Rico Ferdinand, talking about his previous attitude and behaviour and his regrets.

He seems to appreciate that he’s at last chance saloon to get the most out of his career, but it does strike me as a Nile Ranger type situation where maybe you just can’t change? 

That said. His talent has always been there and if he was happy to sign a deal and happy to stick around in league one then he’s the type of player that COULD be the difference next season. 

11 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

How's that?

As FlyingOwl said, I listened to the podcast he did with Rio too and it could be a turning point for him if he settles in a club quite local to him and gets his head down. Is it a huge risk? Of course it is, but in reality if he does get his head down and takes the opportunity without p*ssing around he'd probably be the best player in League 1.

• Like 1

Just now, Kanye West said:

As FlyingOwl said, I listened to the podcast he did with Rio too and it could be a turning point for him if he settles in a club quite local to him and gets his head down. Is it a huge risk? Of course it is, but in reality if he does get his head down and takes the opportunity without p*ssing around he'd probably be the best player in League 1.

agreed if he got his head down he'd be the best player in the championship let alone league 1 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Exactly the profile of player we should not be signing.

Is DC just taking the ******** at this stage? 

i doubt a player on trial or just training is down to DC or his advisors they just usually sign them up and dump them on the manager 

This is Moore's invitation in my opinion 

22 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Its too late now, never liked him really but with the mess we were in would have been worth a punt to try and get some kind of creativity into this side. Cant be worse than Reach and Harris !!!

This, there have been a host of free agents who might have been of some assistance Why only now, when it’s too late. We are unlikely to able to get anyone up to speed, it’s a complete waste of time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've previously advocated signing him, he's got a great deal of talent, has turned his life around by all accounts, and his most recent brush with the law turned out to be a false accusation (proven by CCTV footage submitted on the first day of the trial).

Not sure how fit he'll be or if it's worth it for 10 games though...

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

We do need another dose of can’t be bothered. Apparently, the password for getting in’t training ground is “lethargy”.