Wilder Sacked, all Sheffield's at it!

Chris Wilder update... and it’s getting a little confusing. Apparently, there is a press conference at 1.30pm GMT. Other rumours are suggesting he hasn’t gone. Perhaps they just mean yet. We’ll know more in just over an hour. Wonder if Steven Gerrard fancies it. Stepping stone to Liverpool? And he might be able to get a tune out of Rhian Brewster at least

Guardian daily blog few mins back

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He could say the exact same thing about your post tho mate

Everyone is entitled to speak their views at any time if they so wish

Ps I'm not entirely convinced Chris Turners views are exclusively about Sheffield United

Turners views sum us up perfectly mate. 

7 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Chris Wilder update... and it’s getting a little confusing. Apparently, there is a press conference at 1.30pm GMT. Other rumours are suggesting he hasn’t gone. Perhaps they just mean yet. We’ll know more in just over an hour. Wonder if Steven Gerrard fancies it. Stepping stone to Liverpool? And he might be able to get a tune out of Rhian Brewster at least

Hahaha hahaha why would Gerrard leave Rangers for them?! Hahahjajajahahah

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Crikey!

Sacked or walked?

Unusual for a manager to walk and deny himself a pay off.

Will be dressed up as mutual consent due irreconcilable differences though I’m sure.

Think the outlay of £41.85 million on Ramsdale and Brewster must be behind the reasoning of bringing in a D.O.F. to control transfer activity. Wilder was never going to stand for that though was he?

17 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Rangers is a stepping stone to Liverpool.

I can see Lampard being in with a shout for it.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Is this just a case of perhaps he was ill and not attended training today? You know what Wilderbeast is like,  doesn't half love the spotlight, probably causing a deliberate stir just so the media can massage his ego for a few hours and make him feel like God 

To announce his improved contract for next season?

Just now, nbupperthongowl said:

To announce his improved contract for next season?

Wouldn't surprise me, as I say he loves the drama and when everyone makes a huge fuss of him and his "pashun" 

Causing a crisis to benefit himself is exactly what he is a master at.

Don't forget they were every global football fans favorite second team not long ago. I'm not reading too much into this unless the pigs themselves confirm it.