Wilder Sacked, all Sheffield's at it!

28 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

If moore ends up leaving..could he do a job for us? League one to the prem..gruntbag style 🤨

It would be a bit like appointing Colin, it wouldn't go down well with our fans but it would probably be the best  manager we could get by a long way.  It would P the other side of the city off as well.

I can't stand the man but he's been an outstanding manager for them.

( I wonder if Monk or Pulis fancies a crack at managing them, that would be hilarious.

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
7 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Spot on

I find it quite odd that grown men get themselves so angry about another team from another part of their city that they wish them the worse.

I don't think about the team from the other half of the city unless we're playing them

I’m born Leeds way, so personally I’ve always felt more of a rivalry with Leeds. I know one Sheff U fan and about 50 Leeds ones. Although they will try and claim their rivals are Man Utd and Chelsea, they all deep down know it’s Huddersfield and us who bothers them the most. 

I once did a thread saying I’d rather Sheff U go up than Leeds. Let’s say it rubbed some people up the wrong way 🤣

Of course now we have both, at least not for much longer. 

Edited by T Hardy

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Imagine the gurn when he was given the news! 

Reckon hes wanted out for a while tbh...he will walk off with a few mill no doubt

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't ever go for that kind of thinking

I'd rather be looking forward to playing them (and other teams obvs) in the Premier League and our city benefitting from both teams being there

Hate it when we’re in the same league. Brings out the worst in fans and I squirm every time I hear fully grown adults ‘pigs’ and ‘blunts’ and ‘wendy’ etc...real playground stuff 🥴

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

He was the best man for the job over there no doubt. If they don't go straight back up it could easily all fall apart again. 

Agree. I'd say their chances of going straight back up have reduced significantly.

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Blimey - that's a shame

Although his last few press interviews have smacked of someone that's lost their way a bit?

Must admit,think hes done a great job,taking em up,but was shyte at bringing decent players in,wasted a fair bit off cash,will soon get another job,makes you wonder if  we still had no manager would Chansiri have approached him,?guess we will never know,

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Can't help but feel he might have been their best chance of getting back up.

Ah well.

What next for Wilder.

Celtic perhaps?

Newcastle should move quick and give Bruce the boot to get him in.

One of my ITK Blades supporting mates reckon the Cowleys have been sounded out about replacing Wilder. Talk about falling upwards

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

Sacked according to talksport. 

Sacked he get  a pay out. Walked he doesn't. Id imagine they worked out a compensation package and it was more mutual given the way he feels about the chairman's vision for the club. 

6 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Hilarious but tragic at the same time with both Sheffield teams being so completely and utterly ****

Yep 4th? biggest city in England with two rubbish football clubs.  The people deserve a lot better 

• Like 1