Wilder Sacked, all Sheffield's at it!

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Wouldn't surprise me, as I say he loves the drama and when everyone makes a huge fuss of him and his "pashun" 

Causing a crisis to benefit himself is exactly what he is a master at.

Don't forget they were every global football fans favorite second team not long ago. I'm not reading too much into this unless the pigs themselves confirm it.

And he has had 'interest' from other...big hitting/powerful clubs which he has turned down to stay

So gets a pay rise to offset the DOF that is coming in and his role is reduced

Unfortunately not happening...he is going

29 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Derby days are the best thing to happen in sheffield football.

Its watched by a huge percentage of the city where you find out if people are either blue or red..even people who have never been to a match.

derby days are something else. i proper hate them and proper love them . the tension i get with my young un walking into enemy territory is unreal ,though them lobbing fireworks and bangers in our direction made it a bit off putting last time.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well he is a dirty thug life pig who hates Wednesday so I'm not gonna shed tears.

Mad timing though.

Owners eh?

He is, I can remember him running around with Dodger and his BBC mates, when he was a player with Rovrum. A 100% blade, but I have a lot of respect for that loyalty. As for his sacking, it’s madness, total madness, he’s the best manager they’ve had in a long long time. He would have taken them straight back up, in my opinion

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beswetherick said:

The meltdown from their fans is going to be fun to watch

dont think brian will care he was only one of theres wanting him out . dont spill the red wine tonight brian mi dear or your missus will get rather cross having to clean it up. ha ha 

Guest whowantstoberich

Great news. This is the starting point, of when nature will (once again), correctly move us to our rightful position above the oinkers.