Wilder Sacked, all Sheffield's at it!

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Wilder has been angling for his pay off for a while do dont know wot chris turners throwin his two penneth in for

He could say the exact same thing about your post tho mate

Everyone is entitled to speak their views at any time if they so wish

Ps I'm not entirely convinced Chris Turners views are exclusively about Sheffield United

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He could say the exact same thing about your post tho mate

Everyone is entitled to speak their views at any time if they so wish

Ps I'm not entirely convinced Chris Turners views are exclusively about Sheffield United

Thought the same to be fair.

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

By the time he was signed united where at the lowest and the owner was looking for away out and as now with Wednesday was just moth balling the club till a buyer came along.

Why not just appoint from within the club or appoint an out of work manager rather than pay another club for a manager and his backroom staff if this was the case?

They appointed him with the intention of gaining promotion from the 3rd division. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd rather both teams were in the Premier League

This 100% my Dad a lifelong Blade, RIP..  theirs is the second result i look for after my Club,and i watch/listen to their games,when ours are unavailable.

Rivalry is fine,but much prefer it to be friendly..  isnt there enough hate ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Suspect that the final straw was next season's budget.....or lack of it

Or more accurately he was getting nothing to spend based on the last 2 years spending

Probably a lot of truth in that. The board have been angling for a director of football for some time. Wilder has recently said his piece on lack of support from above but nobody can deny that the money he has spent has not been well invested. He was better with a humble team of over achievers and has kept spouting on about how much money other teams have got, ignoring the fact that they are in the top half in terms of net spend in the past year or so. 

Took them all the way from league one to the premiership to get the honour of achieving the worst EVER start to a premier league season. lol

Spaffed all the transfer money on some kid to sit on bench and now moans about not getting any more dosh  :duntmatter:

But one thing we can all agree on is he deserved the sack just for that god awful marshmallow man jacket he wears.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1