• Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

2 minutes ago, mabor said:

so so true...

I've been like some sort of evil prophet today, I was telling a family member at half time how they did us 2-1 at Hillsborough in the last minute 2 seasons in a row when we first came down from the Prem, and how they were both screamers from the edge of the area.

I should have seen it coming 45 minutes later really.

17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I’m ashamed that we are going to be in league one next season. 

There'll be a lot more to be ashamed of yet. Any bookies doing odds on us being in League 2 in 18 months time?

If we've not released the accounts because we'll get another points deduction, I'd take that hit now and start planning for next season in L1.

We ain't staying up.

Just write this season off and thank the gods that we didn't have to watch most of this in the freezing cold in person.

• Like 4

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Never thought this day would come but I’ve had enough. Watching Sheffield Wednesday for the last 20 odd years has been like staying with a wife who you don’t really want. The players don’t care, the chairman either doesn’t care or is totally inept and the less said about that weird formation put forward by our new manager the better. I can’t do this anymore. The stress is too much.  

Utterly speechless... basically Rotherham have again scored 3 goals in a match against us, only once against themselves... Wednesday are ******** poor, we are going down with Wycombe, no chance any other outcome.

This squad is the most unprofessional and bullshit I've ever seen... lack of fitness, lack of cool/calm/creativity, lack of tactics, lack of composure, lack of motivation, not fit to wear the shirt... they should all fizz off!

24 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I've been like some sort of evil prophet today, I was telling a family member at half time how they did us 2-1 at Hillsborough in the last minute 2 seasons in a row when we first came down from the Prem, and how they were both screamers from the edge of the area.

I should have seen it coming 45 minutes later really.

And all 3 winners at the Kop end too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

That's last 30 seconds I am quite ashamed to say actually made me giggle..

I thought it was funny when we didn't know who was taking the corner, but then we even top that!!!!

I can't for the life of me think of any other professional football club that would have produced that last 60 seconds of absolute nonsense.

Keystone cops football at best! Not knowing who is going to take the corner? Kinell! In every team I've played in from being kids to being old men, there would have been players fighting to take the throw in that Paterson didn't seem to realise was a throw in and the corner that nobody wanted to take! We were wasting time when we wanted a winner and let them score in time added on for time wasting! 

To be fair, I thought we deserved something from that, but the pathetic efforts on goal just combined with players trying too hard and panicing, not knowing what was required of them, or playing out of position! Why the fizz does every d!ckhead coach think that our best left sided player is a ******** right back! Somebody tell Darren please because I cannot bear to see us waste the few talented players we have when we really need to perform to our best. It was so sad and so farcical in the end we laughed too. Webring it on ourselves every time. 

Good luck Darren Moore, you reallg aregoing to need it.

1 hour ago, Buck Rogers said:

If we've not released the accounts because we'll get another points deduction, I'd take that hit now and start planning for next season in L1.

We ain't staying up.

Just write this season off and thank the gods that we didn't have to watch most of this in the freezing cold in person.

You can’t just choose when to take the hit...the EFL choose that, based on giving the maximum penalty. Stay up, penalty this season, go down anyway, penalty next. Wednesday have tried their best to circumvent rules, get a leg up on others, as we know the EFL are wise to it. There’s no more running and hiding....time to take the medicine

• Like 1

Is it worse to be 2-0 up at half time and lose 3–2, or be 1-1 in the 97th min and chasing a win and to concede a goal on the break after a failed last min corner? Both were about as much fun as being kicked in the nads really and the effect of both is the same. No points. 
What a shît show!

55 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

We're fecked aren't we. 

Yep....and not just this season.

There’s fizz all coming in from anywhere other than Chansiri (and given he can’t pay players on time or post accounts I’m guessing he’s not much left).

He can’t carry on.......but can’t sell up. Anyone buying the club would be buying a club with very very little income (no external sponsers etc and ******** poor crowds) and lots and lots of outgoings.

It would need someone with tens of millions each year on top of over a hundred to buy Chansiri out without any wiggle room in the accounts (FFP) to improve... under Profit and sustainability Wednesday can’t afford to keep the poo already here never mind bring in better.

Jesus Christ couldn’t save Sheffield Wednesday... I’ll be dead by the time there’s a challenge for a place in the premier league (and I’m only in my 40’s)

Snookered.....

• Thanks 1