• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

9 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Well that's that then 100% League one next season. Complete set of heartless, gutless ********. No leaders no desire to win that game. Against a dreadful outfit. Wednesday in a nutshell Corner 94 minutes and we lose the game. Pathetic. Feel for Moore he has a huge job on!!!

I feel for Darren Moore too.

We basically lost to a 10 man pub team tonight.

Complete rebuild required, on and off the pitch!

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria

That's last 30 seconds I am quite ashamed to say actually made me giggle..

I thought it was funny when we didn't know who was taking the corner, but then we even top that!!!!

I can't for the life of me think of any other professional football club that would have produced that last 60 seconds of absolute nonsense.

23 minutes ago, Animis said:

Unfortunately we had Patterson on the pitch and didn't change anything until it was too late

Patto ?????? The " big sh1thouse" we have been crying out for ? 

Rhodes wouldnt have buried any of those half chances !! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Despite being absolute tosh tonight; I still thought Paterson should have had a hat-trick. 

As for the absolute catastrophe of a corner at the end. 

I don't know why I'm shocked of course.

None of should be shocked. Well, maybe The Big D might be a bit shocked. After all, well, until you've been here. Until you have seen the horrors we have seen weekly, well, nothing quite prepares you. 

I mean... it's just

Smith (image.thumb.png.35173b86d6d887c33234f11d8390162a.png 66), 

Ladapo (image.png.a246c6f72a087cd45abefdb136991648.png90'+7minutes)

It's just the archetypal Wednesday result , in the Wednesday manner.

And all day. All day I'd been excited for it. Experience tells me, 'No! Don't be excited, you know what they're like. You know Moore is just a man and not a God come to lift the curse'. And of course, of course, I tell myself. "It's only one game". And it is, for Darren Moore, he's had no time to do anything with them really. But it's not just one game for us. We've seen it. 

Time and again we've seen it. 

I felt a prickle in the corner of the old marble socket tonight and I wasn't sure if it was a tear or them bleeding. Or possibly both.  And now Reading and Norwich loom like two battleships on the horizon. Guns pointed. 

Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Luton game on Saturday, it was coming for 45 minutes ago when it happened it wasn't a shock, that tonight has infuriated me. The Mrs and her dad both laughed, I looked at em both and could easily have hit one with the other then smashed the fish tank. 

Chances enough to change the game. But no good strikers. Why not? Going into the season the chairman did not back the 'then' manager with enough funds. The incomings were woeful. Players with no goals on their records and hopes resting on a utility player. So woefully inadequate. Roll on the January transfer window and nothing of note again coming through the door. A failed Marriott and a weak Green who nobody took on. If we'd have replaced FF and Fletcher way back when and maybe showed some kind of a hand in the January window how would we have done with the chances tonight? And how might it have all helped throughout the season. If League One players are brought in then that's where a club ends up. Not just the strikers either. The midfield acquisitions have been awful. All overseen by someone who put us in a minus points situation too. And his answers at the new manager press conference sounded short on concept and inspiration. There was a time when ambition was pulled on this great club and the results are now shining through. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

A total fuc*ing and embarrassing disgrace. This is worse than the early 1970s. I hope that someone kicks ass very seriously after this. I fear for the existence of our club. 

Seriously mate it still isn’t has bad as it was in the 70’s but unless summat changes soon it will be, motm for me? My daughter she ordered a take away and brought me beer 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This football club feels so poisonous at the moment. Collectively these players are losers and we all new it before January so why we have not brought in new players and a new manager quicker is beyond me. Shocking business decisions and terrible recruitment has f*****d us right up.

Truly, I don't think I can bring myself to watch a season of league one football again. 

Gutted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We deserve to go down, in all honesty the team selection tonight was crap, Palmer an lees wouldn’t get a game for Rotherham namind anyone else in championship. All rav about bannan but let me tell you, he’s poo runs around headless chicken no field position end delivery not even acceptable on a Sunday league game. Worst team in league only 2/3 players in our squad get in championship rivals yet we keep extending contracts... absolutely embarrassing tbh easy 3 points teams see us and they are facts take glasses off about bannan. If he was that good he would be sold with this chairman an teams be lining up.. let me tell you.. they aren’t. To small no position final ball horrendous. 

• Like 1