• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Izzy Brown f o f f back to Chelsea you are utter gash. 

Patterson you are equally as gash,  the chances you have wasted tonight are criminal. 

As a collective we are a disgrace and down, however with idiots like you two it only makes it worse. F off.

6 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

A total fuc*ing and embarrassing disgrace. This is worse than the early 1970s. I hope that someone kicks ass very seriously after this. I fear for the existence of our club. 

Presume u were there in 70s,cos its no where near. 

Well that's that then 100% League one next season. Complete set of heartless, gutless ********. No leaders no desire to win that game. Against a dreadful outfit. Wednesday in a nutshell Corner 94 minutes and we lose the game. Pathetic. Feel for Moore he has a huge job on!!!

Can I sum up that corner for us all.

Its like me and the mrs get out the taxi at the corner flag.

We can see the swanky restaurant at the goal. We have a nice relaxing walk up to the place but before I set off I stop and pause and time waste for about 50 years putting on my coat and trying my laces. We set off now I'm ready for this experience.

Then we stroll towards the door. The bouncer stops me half way and smacks me in the face. Whack.

The wife runs off with the waiter and jumps in my taxi and then end up back at my house ie the goal.

All within 30 seconds.

I feel totally cheated. I cant do this anymore. It's better for us all we break up.

• Haha 4