If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Do yourselves a huge favour

Call a family member or close friend TONIGHT and get them to call over to your house at the earliest convenience

And get them to help you disable your internet banking

Because it's only a matter of time before some con man empties you of your life savings as a result of your gullibility

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Call a family member or close friend TONIGHT and get them to call over to your house at the earliest convenience

Because it's only a matter of time before some con man empties you of your life savings as a result of your gullibility

Bit drastic...

I think the main supporters are supporting him because they were woo'd by the early days of spending on the score board and pitch and think that somehow means they have a debt of eternal gratitude to him and secondly because they want you to be 'careful what you wish for'/'no one will want to buy us' crew. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Too late, that happened when fans were asked to buy 3 year season tickets 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest LondonOwl313

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What's he building?

The most expensive League One club in history?

:duntmatter:

Listen, I  have a plan, I'm trying to get in his good books,  he throws money away to anyone willing to be on his side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5