If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

28 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I suppose it's a question for the individual supporter

If you go to the match and protest against Chansiri with banners and chants but shout the team on..How can you be accused of supporting both?

Chansiri has already said our money doesn't matter

He is also stubborn enough to run it into the ground out of sheer spite in my opinion

He has said If we don't want him he will leave

How will he know we don't want him half if us are sat at home on the sofa?

I agree 100% that Chansiri is stubborn enough and spiteful enough to destroy the Club.  If I’m honest a large part of me would want 30000 Wednesdayites in a ground chanting for him to go and hurling abuse so that he is left in no uncertain terms what most of us think of his regime.

Would protesting do us any good?  Probably not but would make me and no doubt many others feel slightly better.  

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Or an idiot disappearing over said hill after losing a similar amount

Which isn’t going to happen. The only scenario I can foresee is a lowish figure now, incentive based on return to the promised land. And that’s why staying up is imperative. Absolutely imperative. 

That said, we have a track record of not selling left backs, centre half’s and stockpiling goalkeepers, so if people are hanging their hats on DC selling the club cheaply, as some kind of apologetic favour, they might need to get back to bed. 

To set expectations, this is going to rumble on for a long time yet, and there is absolutely nothing any fan, or the Trust Version 7.2 can do about it. 

Just now, vulva said:

To set expectations, this is going to rumble on for a long time yet, and there is absolutely nothing any fan, or the Trust Version 7.2 can do about it. 

In your opinion

And if it is the case I'm sure we can all look forward to 10659781 more posts from you trying to get people not to discuss/criticise the chairman

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Which isn’t going to happen. The only scenario I can foresee is a lowish figure now, incentive based on return to the promised land. And that’s why staying up is imperative. Absolutely imperative. 

That said, we have a track record of not selling left backs, centre half’s and stockpiling goalkeepers, so if people are hanging their hats on DC selling the club cheaply, as some kind of apologetic favour, they might need to get back to bed. 

I honestly cant see us staying up mate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There are many mate

And fair enough - everyone's entitled to their opinions

Yep.... I've seen them on FB via Wednesday sing.

"Its his club, hes put in 'X' amount, saved us, we should respect him, he has the clubs best interests at heart."

Unbelievable. 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It is true though - many people still think Chansiri should be supported, many of them fear something worse happening than Chansiri if Chansiri went

(Although that's what people said when Dave Allen was running the club)

Can there actually be anything worse?.....and if there is, I’m sure Chansiri will find it and take us there lol

38 minutes ago, vulva said:

The type of people that protest outside football grounds have bigger issues than protesting outside football grounds. 

What 'issues'? They surely love the club and want the bad owner out hence why they would be protesting ....do you just think we should do absolutely nothing and sit quietly? 

Look at Leeds and Forest how they managed to get rid of bad owners through fan pressure.

• Love 1

14 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

We’re not talking about a supermarket where people can just choose to go to another one though, the club is a lifestyle for some and is entrenched in their families and has been for years, Chansiri as the custodian has a duty to protect that and if he can’t he needs to be told.

• Love 1

There aren't any fans in my circle of mates who support DC - that's around 10. However, we are all over 50 and grew up in the glory days.

I'm sure there are some out there amongst the 000s for fans, but their 'support' may be a fairly indifferent support, or 'what option do we have/careful what you wish for' comments.

It's not full on support of DC, it's the fear of the unknown. There is a whole fan base under 25 who only know the club struggling with financial issues. Only DC showed any light for 2 years, which I suspect these fans grasp onto as a last lingering glimmer of hope.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

Some really touchy folk about

I wasnt serious about getting your family around to help you disable your internet banking

Although reading some of the responses - it might be an idea

16 hours ago, daleblue said:

Honestly is that what you think, I reckon we ought to give him more time,  he's going through a building process. 

Looks more like a demolition to me.

Its in his own interest to sell ASAP before he spaffs another 350M of his inheritance down the khazi and gets us re relegated!

I got quite a lot of abuse from some on here and a lot on fb for saying as others did that Chansiri should go when we got Pulis..... I hope those people can see that unfortunately those who have been saying that were right.... I myself still held out hope until this time last year...... 

My concern now is that most seem to agree now but the apathy is so strong does anyone have the right to do anything about it.......