If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

Chansiri's an unwiped ar*ehole.

He'll not get a penny more out of my ribs.

Will it make any difference?

Probably not, but at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I'm not holding out my trousers so he can pour custard down them any more.

• Like 1

If Chansiri is a changed man or still learning,then why are we still without a manager for TWO months in the middle of a relegation manager. It's been Six years. You can earn a Medical degree in that time. He must be one hell of a slow learner. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, parajack said:

Totally agree on the loyalty point.Misplaced in my view...i could easily see some 15,000 ST being sold for next season...for L1,with maybe a regular 3 or 4 thousand travelling away fans....support base for this Club has always been magnificent.

But what message would that send???

I can’t see us selling that many.

A lot of fans will have got out of the routine of going and won’t bother with the season ticket but pick and choose games going forward is my bet

1 hour ago, Gerinako said:

I can’t see us selling that many.

A lot of fans will have got out of the routine of going and won’t bother with the season ticket but pick and choose games going forward is my bet

Not with the Club POTG Policy,i genuinely believe the Club wont reduce prices(in any meaningful way)

10 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

The appointment of Darren Moore should change nothing.

We still need to keep the pressure up on DC.

I totally agree mate , problem we have right now is the fact that he's given himself some yardage again by appointing DM , it'll all get forgotten about if we beat Rotherham until our next run of defeats , fans are very fickle ......he did a similar thing when appointing Bruce just after a volatile fans forum when he said he'd leave if the fans didn't want him any longer.

It's his last role of the dice but I actually think Moore can't fail because the excuse from the fans is , the damage was already done.

I think he's given him at least an 18 month contract , no way he'd leave Donny till the end of the season.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
On 28/02/2021 at 16:04, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, I bet Greenpeace don't make a mention of the lengths and investments T.U.G. have made in cleaning up their supply chains? Asking Greenpeace to make a fair, objective report about a company in the fishery sector is like asking the most hate filled Blunts fan to make an objective assessment of anything to do with Sheffield Wednesday.

Maybe the supply chain was improved due to Greenpeace. Just leaves human rights.

Suggests to me TUG, like most listed public firms, bow to public pressure. Or lie.

This may be a small way in to Chansiri and his dodgy mob. We will see.

Next, need to get Hillsborough listed.

And dont buy John West, crap anyway as bonita  not proper tuna.

The sharks are innocent.