If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I know ...that's how it rolls tho Neil

The fanbase always fractures 

It does but it doesn't change the question

Surely there will come a point (if he doesn't change things) where supporting Sheffield Wednesday AND supporting Chansiri can't both be possible at the same time

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It does but it doesn't change the question

Surely there will come a point (if he doesn't change things) where supporting Sheffield Wednesday AND supporting Chansiri can't both be possible at the same time

I suppose it's a question for the individual supporter

If you go to the match and protest against Chansiri with banners and chants but shout the team on..How can you be accused of supporting both?

Chansiri has already said our money doesn't matter

He is also stubborn enough to run it into the ground out of sheer spite in my opinion

He has said If we don't want him he will leave

How will he know we don't want him half if us are sat at home on the sofa?

13 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

The idea of spending money on this at the minute seems absolutely laughable. 

Not a f*cking penny from me. Chansiri only need ask and I’ll send him a picture and my full name so he can personally blame me for all the clubs ill fortunes during his next baby tantrum. 

He’s probably thought the same..if the true fans can’t be arsed to spend, why should I! 

39 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I’ve defended him in here, but I no longer can. At the end of the day he has wasted a lot of his own money, and had that gamble paid off we would all have been happy. Nobody was moaning when we signed hooper and foristierri were they? 

But now all the negatives are just piling up and he doesn’t know how, or can’t be bothered, to sort it out.

But we can’t just drive out him out like in the old days. He has to replaced or the club will fold.

i get pissed off with all the negativity on here, instead of crying about how much you dislike him, how about coming up with some answers as to how we ensure our club survives?

We don’t have answers 

We’re like passengers on the titanic at the minute 

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I suppose it's a question for the individual supporter

If you go to the match and protest against Chansiri with banners and chants but shout the team on..How can you be accused of supporting both?

Chansiri has already said our money doesn't matter

He is also stubborn enough to run it into the ground out of sheer spite in my opinion

He has said If we don't want him he will leave

How will he know we don't want him half if us are sat at home on the sofa?

He won't attend a game at Hillsborough again IMO..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

It's a completely different environment these days where the ability to compete at the highest level has been distilled into mainly just six select clubs with everyone else struggling to even register a threat. In the 28 seasons of the Premier League, the major trophies have gone like this...

BIG SIX      THE REST

Premier League               26                 2   (one since 1995)

(runners up)               24                 4   (none since 1997)

(third place)               23                 5   (none since 2003)

FA Cup                              25                 3                        

League Cup                     19                 9   (two since 2004)

Are we part of the big 6?

The majority of people haven't ‘supported’ DC for a very long time. The sensible few have pointed out that until we have a viable alternative, there’s not a lot that can be done about it. 

A couple of call centre team leaders in Crookes Club flogging meat raffles, and producing business cards they’ve produced at Woolley Edge announcing themselves as ‘Directors’, and ‘Chairman’ won’t get us out of this hole. 

Like it or not DC, holds the keys to the club and the ground, and the gun loaded up by this forum and fired by the naive will only make things a whole lot worse. And believe me, it can and will get a whole lot worse. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

The majority of people haven't ‘supported’ DC for a very long time. The sensible few have pointed out that until we have a viable alternative, there’s not a lot that can be done about it. 

A couple of call centre team leaders in Crookes Club flogging meat raffles, and producing business cards they’ve produced at Woolley Edge announcing themselves as ‘Directors’, and ‘Chairman’ won’t get us out of this hole. 

Like it or not DC, holds the keys to the club and the ground, and the gun loaded up by this forum and fired by the naive will only make things a whole lot worse. And believe me, it can and will get a whole lot worse. 

So...do nothing then?

I don't think anyone was espousing weaponry 

We are surely allowed to protest

How much worse can it honestly get ?

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

So...do nothing then?

I don't think anyone was espousing weaponry 

We are surely allowed to protest

How much worse can it honestly get ?

The type of people that protest outside football grounds have bigger issues than protesting outside football grounds. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

careful.jpg

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

At what point does it simply become you're either a fan of Sheffield Wednesday OR you're a fan of Chansiri?

Being a 'fan' of Chansiri and 'supporting' him are perhaps two different things, though.

I suspect many of those who signed up for the multi-year season ticket deals will no longer be 'fans' of Chansiri in so far as they don't like the direction he's taking the club, but they're locked into a position whereby their money continues to 'support' him as they've already given him their money for the next few seasons.

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

The type of people that protest outside football grounds have bigger issues than protesting outside football grounds. 

And the type of people that sit on their hands are afraid of addressing any issues they may have?

Nah..too neatly wrapped up mate

I'm not talking pitchforks and flaming torches 

I'm talking voicing a concern

• Love 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

And the type of people that sit on their hands are afraid of addressing any issues they may have?

Nah..too neatly wrapped up mate

I'm not talking pitchforks and flaming torches 

I'm talking voicing a concern

Crack on, voice a concern. 

Right, what’s next. 

The only thing that will sort this out is another idiot riding over the hill with £300m. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Crack on, voice a concern. 

Right, what’s next. 

The only thing that will sort this out is another idiot riding over the hill with £300m. 

1) Other clubs are being bought, sold and taken over

2) The club won't be sold for £300m - you just made that figure up

Owlstalk Shop