If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

34 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

I dont' know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it's other people's  opinions not yours. Only they can decide whether to express it or not, not you.

If you don't like it just move on and don't moan about it.  Negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I dont' know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it's other people's  opinions not yours. Only they can decide whether to express it or not, not you.

If you don't like it just move on and don't moan about it.  Negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

Don’t dislike it, just don’t think it achieves anything. There’s not much we can do right now until the ground reopens, then we can choose to not go

39 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

Amen to this. The repeated ... get him out posts are boring. He's going to leave when someone buys us. Thats it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

It still boils down to breaking points Watto....Ive watched 'em since 1963....Went through the 70's, the missed opprtunities of '93, good times...god wful times....I still go, and will continue to...Theres thousands like me.

Its not the football is it?..or not JUST the football.

Its got sod all to do with what any other club has won in the last who gives a flyer amount of years...You put yer Owls scarf on as a kid...and its yoked to you for the rest of your life .

Sure the choice is packing it in...You do that when you reach yer breaking point....

Then surely you haven't got one ?

After all this buffoon has done with our club you are still happy to go and watch us next season then? 

I've bn going since 1972 , I'm a mad Wednesday fan , I sleep eat and sh.it em but I won't be there next season if Chansiri is still in charge , it's folks like u that make people like him think it's all good.

Each to their own but how much more can the average fan take ?

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, @owlstalk said:

I don't dislike you moaning about what other people choose to post, I just don't think it achieves anything

It’s a forum.. People post opinions then other people post different ones agreeing or disagreeing

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

Amen to this. The repeated ... get him out posts are boring. He's going to leave when someone buys us. Thats it.

And before anyone pounces on this to accuse me of being a fan of his. No. I just recognize that we can't fund this club and he owns it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

He said in a perverse Nanny McPhee way if we didn’t want him he’d do one. We can’t get that message over at Hillsborough. On here will have to do and - to be fair - the relevant threads are easy enough to avoid. If these messages are boring you then that’s your fault for reading them. 

Edited by rickygoo
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

He’s faced with a really sh1tty decision to be honest. It’s obviously all his fault that we are where we are, but that still doesn’t make it any easier. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

He said in a perverse Nanny McPhee way if we didn’t want him he’d do one. We can’t get that message over at Hillsborough. On here will have to do and - to be fair - the relevant threads are easy enough to avoid. If these messages are boring you then that’s your fault for reading them. 

This 👆

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s a forum.. People post opinions then other people post different ones agreeing or disagreeing

Pretty Polly 😂

44 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

It might be legally Chansiri business but Football clubs are hundreds of thousands if not millions of peoples lifetime obsession.

• Like 1

A genuine question. What does anyone think will happen when we go down?

Will DC try and get us promoted, try to sell us or stop putting in money wherever he can and leave us to rot?

I haven’t a clue. I want him to go in a way that doesn’t include bankruptcy but don’t know if that’s even an outside possibility any more. 

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You would trust him to do that?

Have to be one hell of a personality......

Wonder if the new King of Thailand knows owt about football?

22 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yes I'm sure he will definitely do that. He had a full January, plenty of candidates, plenty of chance to sell the club and vision to someone and even to maybe back them with a signing. Instead he decided to put the final nail in his own coffin. 

I don't see what alternative he has.

It's clear to see Thompson will kot keep us up now. 

So unless Chansiri is past caring. I expect he will be trying to bring somebody in.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

I don't see what alternative he has.

It's clear to see Thompson will kot keep us up now. 

So unless Chansiri is past caring. I expect he will be trying to bring somebody in.

I think that ship has probably sailed. At best I think he might give the job to one of the senior players (Hutchinson player manager?) and see what happens. No one can come in and make much difference from here. There are points still be won sure but there’s no way of turning the ship. Today was the last roll of the dice in terms of formation etc and it almost worked. But the players aren’t good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

Then surely you haven't got one ?

After all this buffoon has done with our club you are still happy to go and watch us next season then? 

I've bn going since 1972 , I'm a mad Wednesday fan , I sleep eat and sh.it em but I won't be there next season if Chansiri is still in charge , it's folks like u that make people like him think it's all good.

Each to their own but how much more can the average fan take ?

Maybe a few years ago you didn't think you had one mate...

Wednesday to me, is fairly close to family...I'm not going on a Shankly  "Its more important than " rant

I'm going on the fact, Ive been trotting down there for nigh on 60 years.

If The club was dead and gone...I'd go down and pat the wall once a week

I will still go despite him. not because of him

and what wll you do,....Sit on yer f.ookin' hands and wait?

Cos EVERYONE won't stop going, cos its not simply the football is it?..Its your mates on the Kop...Its the pre match and post match, drink before drink after...Its as much theatre as sport, its doing something with your son or grandkids that you you only get to do once a week...but obviously...You sleeping, eating and sh.ittin' them would know that.

Folks like me....will make it KNOWN to him that we are not happy...at the f.ookin' ground...while folks like you will wait for us to do it.

But I'm sure he will hear your f.ookin' complaints from the sofa in whereverthefook you are

• Like 1