If you're still supporting Chansiri

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

Had enough of your crap now. That's you on the list

You'd have been on it the other day if I could have found my book

p03hc1zx.jpg

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

And ..thats what we do...ridicule Owls fans with a different view...and thats the sole reason WEdnesday fans couldn't run this f.ookin' club...Seen it with almost every organisation we have had haven't we?

Fans have different breaking points...Give 'em time..and FFS! remember the Owls fan that sits next to you...might disagree with you..but He's an Owls fan...that makes you the f.ookn' same!

Breaking points really ?

Doomed to relegation for the 3rd time since 2003 , that takes some doing that for a so called big club.

21 years out of the top division longest in the club's existence , longest run before was 1970- 1984 (14 years ) .

Not won a major trophy since 1991.

Last won the fa cup in 1935.

Last time we were champions of England 1930.

If that's acceptable to any Wednesday fan they want to go and have a word with themselves , seriously 😡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Do yourselves a huge favour

Call a family member or close friend TONIGHT and get them to call over to your house at the earliest convenience

And get them to help you disable your internet banking

Because it's only a matter of time before some con man empties you of your life savings as a result of your gullibility

Who have you heard supporting him lately

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, Grandad said:

Had enough of your crap now. That's you on the list

You'd have been on it the other day if I could have found my book

p03hc1zx.jpg

Lol mate seriously though.. if we want him out the first thing we can do is no longer put our hard earned money in to the business. I get the impression lots of people will continue to do that irrespective of how bad it gets because they’re too addicted to following us or too loyal or whatever. But sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.. if attendances drop right down to 10k or lower when we’re allowed back in, if he’s still here it will either make it even less attractive financially for him and make him more likely to sell, or he will start listening to what people want, main things being more affordable ticket prices, a U.K. based CEO with football experience running the club

and sever ties with the advisors who have led us to where we are.

Either that or help facilitate the arrangement of a replacement buyer which might tempt him in to selling.

But we can only control what we can control, no point getting annoyed about things that are outside our control like whether or not he chooses to sell us. That’s what my therapist says anyway lol 

17 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why people post this sort of thing over and over when it achieves literally zero. At the end of the day it’s his business, not ours. Only he can decide whether to sell or not, not us.

His choice is either sell for a low price and crystallise a humongous loss overall, or hold on in the hope it can somehow be turned around. That’s his decision to make, not ours.

Personally I wouldn’t like it if I bought a business and then a group of people tried to bully me in to selling it for way less than I paid for it. I might be thinking of selling it, but the decision would be mine and other people telling me I have to if anything would get my back up and make me less likely to do so.

If people don’t like how it’s been run or what’s been served up on the pitch, which is pretty much everybody at this point, all they can do is not go anymore until such a time they don’t feel that way. That’s what I’ll be doing.. but I’m not going to get on the mans case because it’s counter productive. Just don’t go and don’t moan about it.. negativity is bad for your health so have to let it go. 

🙄

Guest Grandad
Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Lol mate seriously though.. if we want him out the first thing we can do is no longer put our hard earned money in to the business. I get the impression lots of people will continue to do that irrespective of how bad it gets because they’re too addicted to following us or too loyal or whatever. But sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.. if attendances drop right down to 10k or lower when we’re allowed back in, if he’s still here it will either make it even less attractive financially for him and make him more likely to sell, or he will start listening to what people want, main things being more affordable ticket prices, a U.K. based CEO with football experience running the club

and sever ties with the advisors who have led us to where we are.

Either that or help facilitate the arrangement of a replacement buyer which might tempt him in to selling.

But we can only control what we can control, no point getting annoyed about things that are outside our control like whether or not he chooses to sell us. That’s what my therapist says anyway lol 

Ffs

Do you want to be on this list or not??

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

Breaking points really ?

Doomed to relegation for the 3rd time since 2003 , that takes some doing that for a so called big club.

21 years out of the top division longest in the club's existence , longest run before was 1970- 1984 (14 years ) .

If that's acceptable to any Wednesday fan they want to go and have a word with themselves , seriously 😡

If they were ALL breaking points...there would have been nobody at the ground would there?

24 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

You have to moan, need to let it out. Cant let it fester like our accounts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The best thing Chansiri can do in the immediate future is to hire us a manager, because Thompson isn't going to keep us up and the players need a lift.

You would trust him to do that?

Have to be one hell of a personality......

Wonder if the new King of Thailand knows owt about football?

Edited by asteener1867

24 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That is one of the most depressing things I've read on Owlstalk for a while. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

If they were ALL breaking points...there would have been nobody at the ground would there?

I'm talking about what is acceptable to the average fan before they actually think things aren't very good again after 4 seasons of mediocrity ?

Unless of course you only started supporting us a few years ago.

My dad is 80 this year and has only seen us win the league cup , is that acceptable? 

Think of every decent sized club and they'll all have won more than that in the last 80 years 

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The best thing Chansiri can do in the immediate future is to hire us a manager, because Thompson isn't going to keep us up and the players need a lift.

Yes I'm sure he will definitely do that. He had a full January, plenty of candidates, plenty of chance to sell the club and vision to someone and even to maybe back them with a signing. Instead he decided to put the final nail in his own coffin. 

• Like 2

Guest LondonOwl313
11 minutes ago, Watto said:

Breaking points really ?

Since 1992 and the introduction of the Prem though it’s now almost impossible to win things if you’re not big 6. The league has been won by only Blackburn and Leicester outside the big 6 in the last 28 years. The FA Cup only by Everton, Portsmouth and Wigan.

So they aren’t really barometers of failure because most clubs haven’t won anything. It’s just not very possible.. the Leicester win in 2016 was a once in a generation type event which has helped cement them amongst the big teams but it’s not really something we can aim for.

The league positioning is more disappointing but we’ve wasted a lot of the last 20 years.. 2000-2010 we had too much debt, fragmented ownership and not enough cash to compete. That changed under Manderic then DC but now he’s run out of cash it’s gone sharply in to reverse. We need investment badly but there’s no point unless we put the infrastructure in place or we’ll just repeat 2015-17 again

1 minute ago, Watto said:

I'm talking about what is acceptable to the average fan before they actually think things aren't very good again after 4 seasons of mediocrity ?

Unless of course you only started supporting us a few years ago.

My dad is 80 this year and has only seen us win the league cup , is that acceptable? 

Think of every decent sized club and they'll all have won more than that in the last 80 years 

It still boils down to breaking points Watto....Ive watched 'em since 1963....Went through the 70's, the missed opprtunities of '93, good times...god wful times....I still go, and will continue to...Theres thousands like me.

Its not the football is it?..or not JUST the football.

Its got sod all to do with what any other club has won in the last who gives a flyer amount of years...You put yer Owls scarf on as a kid...and its yoked to you for the rest of your life .

Sure the choice is packing it in...You do that when you reach yer breaking point....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, rickygoo said:

To be fair he has a substantial track record. 

I’ve never seen you post anything ever worth reading tbf. If people go over to the politics section is mainly just you virtue signaling