Neil Thompson's post-Luton reaction

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I know there is a lot of negativity towards Thompson after last few games but I really feel sorry for him. Better, more highly paid managers than him have struggled with this shower of shybo!! 

I don't

he's a professional

He just has to show some tactical awareness. He's used to kids.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1

I know there is a lot of negativity towards Thompson after last few games but I really feel sorry for him. Better, more highly paid managers than him have struggled with this shower of shybo!! 

I totally agree with this. I’m not apportioning any blame to Tomo really. The club stinks from top to bottom. He’s made mistakes, admittedly but this comes down from  dysfunctional regime which has filtered throughout the club. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

doing a job he never applied for with coaches he didn’t select. A bit like Bullen I feel he cares more than most and yet he’s judged at same standards of people that applied, were selected, were paid more, were better assisted. 

Give over !
His tactics second half were a shambles.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Maybe aim your anger at the person who's thrust him into the job

Shouting at Neil Thompson right now is about as noble as walking up to a 7 year old who's been made to run a bank and karate kicking them in the face for not knowing how

I do !
And shouting ?  give me a break

making me the phooking scapegoat again !  

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe aim your anger at the person who's thrust him into the job

Shouting at Neil Thompson right now is about as noble as walking up to a 7 year old who's been made to run a bank and karate kicking them in the face for not knowing how

He's a professional coach

The tactics second half were crap, the substituations were crap.
You even said so yourself.

• Like 1

He is a caretaker manager, absolutely no idea whether he will be in charge from week to week, no ability to bring in staff or make any decisions beyond what is happening tomorrow. He is doing his best.

I will say it again, something doesn’t add up. The alonso / cook toys out of pram suggested to me that DC had something else lined up . Sam Hutchinson signs and a day later Alonso stops advising Wednesday.

• Like 4