Are you watching the Sheffield Wednesday match tonight?

2 hours ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

I'll be watching from behind the sofa --- again !

That's exactly what I feel like and was trying to explain in my post a few places above your. Yes I too feel like hiding behind the settee.

Like driving down the motorway and seeing a car crash at the minute.

You recognise the car so you need to look more.

Driving past without taking a peek and having some feelings and ownership of the situation is cowardly.

Shout at the telly, they can’t hear you but just care ffs.

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm going to pay for I-Follow tonight even though the match is on red button

The red button is free but no replays, one camera angle etc just isn't really good enough in my opinion

So as always I'm watching tonight but understand that the sales of I-Follow has proven that most fans don't even bother watching the games anymore (which probably explains the number of fools slating Barry Bannan

lol

So will you be watching tonight?

If so - Sky, I-Follow, IPTV or just listening to audio?

Yeah, we don't bother doing the season ticket exchange thing and pay ten quid per match instead. It should help keep things ticking over and we are hoping to have enough left on this seasons tickets to trade in for next season's tickets.

Whether we go down, or stay in this division, we should be paying a lot less for season tickets from now on, until we ever reach the promised land. DC's greedy cheap jibes at fans to get us all paying over the odds for a patched up dad's army team that got us into two play offs was quite frankly way over the top and ill-informed, similar to the club's transfer and player wages policies.

• Haha 1

Red button with the radio on for commentary, our internet is too poor for streaming i-follow, constantly pausing and then jumping to catch up. It gets quite confusing after a few beers. I would agree the red button is awful, and would happily pay, but needs must. I've struggled with the lack of crowds, weird that the canned crowd noise in rugby league works far better that it does for football?

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm going to pay for I-Follow tonight even though the match is on red button

The red button is free but no replays, one camera angle etc just isn't really good enough in my opinion

So as always I'm watching tonight but understand that the sales of I-Follow has proven that most fans don't even bother watching the games anymore (which probably explains the number of fools slating Barry Bannan

lol

So will you be watching tonight?

If so - Sky, I-Follow, IPTV or just listening to audio?

No, not even for free. Will look at the result around 10 but won't bother looking at updates it gets depressing

Aye ofc I am, - you just can't not watch.  another tenner spent with Ifollow - beats the red button "Cum on Rovrum" garbage.

2-1 win tonight, Rhodes to get both inside 60 minutes,

Brentford to get one back near the end and have us hanging on and for once this time we manage not to collapse and playoffs are back on.

Gah, Mrs just woke me up !!!! 🤩

Edited by OwlerIT

3 hours ago, Snowyowl61 said:

Definitely be watching on iFollow as I have every game this season. Won't stop now. I must be Chairman of the GFP brigade...Glutton For Punishment.

Joint chairman alongside me mate. I can't help it.

Finances and family commitments aside I don't understand why anybody that would normally go to games wouldn't watch it at home.

We are the new uber fans complete with carpet slippers and smoking jackets.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough all you part timers

lol

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ifollow for me...can't bear the crap coverage on the red button

Unfortunately the crap will still be on the pitch whichever method of viewing you choose, although it may be more visible via I-follow, which may not be desirable!