Are you watching the Sheffield Wednesday match tonight?

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Will watch it on the red button.
Red button is about watchable the its your own team playing but lack of replays bothers me.

If you're on Sky, go to the guide - ch 403 - select the Preston v QPR game - press select. You can then choose our game and set to record.  You can pause and rewind then if you watch the recording.

• Thanks 1

I watched the Stoke game on red button and thought it was more like the matchday experience.   At matches, I don't get the chance to scoot round the back of the goal in a time machine to see if the goaly could have saved a shot.  One angle and no replays is fine.  And someone jabbering away who knows not half our side is exactly what I used to get in the North stand. 

Yes, I follow is tons better for the sofa addict, but not for the true fan. 

10 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

I watched the Stoke game on red button and thought it was more like the matchday experience.   At matches, I don't get the chance to scoot round the back of the goal in a time machine to see if the goaly could have saved a shot.  One angle and no replays is fine.  And someone jabbering away who knows not half our side is exactly what I used to get in the North stand. 

Yes, I follow is tons better for the sofa addict, but not for the true fan. 

Does rightly for those who would go every week but can't.

I’ll watch it. I always do. Red button never seems to work for me. I sit and stare at the app waiting for it to spring into life and it just doesn’t.  I see others on Owlstalk saying it is on, I refresh, log out and in again and it doesn’t load. So I then pay my £10 and watch on ifollow. For what it’s worth ifollow is a bit better. I’d rather save the £10 but I hate sky really. 

Lately I start the match day saying no can’t watch another like that only to find I can’t help myself when it gets to K O  time. Then there’s a last minute dash to the red button or Ifollow.
Tried the Ifollow audio a few times but find it a bit tedious listening to John Pearson doing his shout outs for people rather than concentrating on the game.

So yes I suppose I’ll be watching.

Giving match day pass a miss after Saturday.

it’s been grim viewing everytime I buy one

Back to following it on OMDT where you can guarantee an upbeat crowd of devoted fans will provide you with up to date coverage. 
Also giving a miss to the the now unlucky  Owlstalk hoody ( W1, L2 )

Just hope at 6 that the team announced  is absolutely horrendous cos it seems like that’s the only time we win 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm going to pay for I-Follow tonight even though the match is on red button

The red button is free but no replays, one camera angle etc just isn't really good enough in my opinion

So as always I'm watching tonight but understand that the sales of I-Follow has proven that most fans don't even bother watching the games anymore (which probably explains the number of fools slating Barry Bannan

lol

So will you be watching tonight?

If so - Sky, I-Follow, IPTV or just listening to audio?

The quality of the screening of the Stoke game on Sky was pretty poor to say the least.

In saying that, it was more than enough to recognise how awful we were, I'm not paying an extra £10 to be able to see us more clearly and we should be thankful that any neutrals considering watching will be put off by the poor quality of red-button coverage so as not to braodcast our ineptitude to a wider audience. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair since lockdown they've never took off

People just haven't been watching their clubs on I-Follow for whatever reason

More fans than ever before haven't seen their team actually play a game this season

(all teams)

im actually quite pleased regards the low uptake of i follow and when they were charging 15 quid to watch premier league on tv . if everyone was happy handing there money over to watch on a screen then i believe the days of going to games would be as good as over . nothing beats going to a game and the things what go as part  of the match day  ,its not just the football on the pitch if it was that very few of us would attend who watch us. i went to brentford away when we lost 5-0 in one of the worst performances by us in years yet still enjoyed the day. 

I won't be watching as I've just moved in the last few months and don't have my internet media set up, so I will not be making any comments on individual players. 

So with respect to Mr Bannon I won't make any match analysis, will just go on feed back from those that watch, like the last match, hope he plays better. 

• Like 1

Watched the Stoke match on Sky and nearly took the telly back. When the ball went to the top of the screen (frequently on our possession) it looked like they were playing with a golden snicket. Will hover over the red button at 7 but may succumb to Emmerdale. UTO 

• Haha 1