Are you watching the Sheffield Wednesday match tonight?

I can’t not watch but will be watching on Sky Red Button cos Mrs says laptop and trailing wires make the lounge untidy. Don’t know why she’s bothered, she bails out after 5 mins cos can’t put up with my whining, whinging, complaining, cussing and booing.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

I'll be watching on Red Button. 

Haven't watched on the iFollow for a while to be honest as I've never found a way to watch it on a decent screen. Can't cast it from my phone, Mirror Screen in blocked and for whatever reason I find it gets choppy as soon as I connect my laptop to the TV.

I genuinely don't see why they don't make it easier to watch iFollow, opening up casting options. Surely they'd sell more if you didn't have to watch it one a tiny screen.

Also, why can't the commentators get an iFollow feed? Does my head in when they are speculating about penalty shouts because they only see it in real time when we can all see the replay.

If anyone has found a reliable way to get iFollow onto their TV, I'd appreciate some advice.

• Like 1

Sky for me. It's the closest thing to the match day experience. Crap view, getting wound up by those around me misidentifying players etc.

Just don't have the forlorn shuffle back to the car afterwards.

In fairness I've probably seen more of our games since lockdown v1 than ever before. I never used to watch our away games but rarely miss one now. Just a shame they're usually rubbish.

10 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I'll be watching on Red Button. 

Haven't watched on the iFollow for a while to be honest as I've never found a way to watch it on a decent screen. Can't cast it from my phone, Mirror Screen in blocked and for whatever reason I find it gets choppy as soon as I connect my laptop to the TV.

I genuinely don't see why they don't make it easier to watch iFollow, opening up casting options. Surely they'd sell more if you didn't have to watch it one a tiny screen.

Also, why can't the commentators get an iFollow feed? Does my head in when they are speculating about penalty shouts because they only see it in real time when we can all see the replay.

If anyone has found a reliable way to get iFollow onto their TV, I'd appreciate some advice.

I cast in from a Chrome browser to Chromecast. Works every time.

I'll watch on red button, after @@owlstalk put me onto that fantastic black friday Sky TV deal. People like him are killing the club 😉

Seriously though, I've probably spent more on iFollow this season than actually going to games in the previous season or two.

I tend to only go when one of my ST holder mates can't make it, and after that pay to watch maybe 2/3 games a season. If it was 20-30 quid, I'd go a lot more often, but the £45 quid it cost me last time (pre food, beer, bets etc) just tips the balance most weeks.

After a while, you get used to not going and there's not even a decision to make any more

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Matches on an Imax screen in VR are aaamaaaaaaazing!

They might be but it could be too much like reality for me. I've got to the stage where I watch our games but I really get frustrated. At times I look away from the screen because it is actually too painful to bear. You know whats coming, it's inevitable, we are defending valiantly but there's no outlet, no respite, the opposition are coming on strong. I can't watch it.

I distract myself for a couple of minutes but my eyes are drawn back to the horror show, has it change. Of course it hasn't and there's the goal for the opposition. That's it, game over, we won't comeback from a goal down, now it's just a case of how many.

I shouldn't watch, it's only a game, but I do and it isn't.

With a VR headset I couldn't look away, there would be no respite so no thanks, not this season.

I'm beginning to dread match days.

• Thanks 1

Honestly every time I pay for iFollow we're dreadful. I'll always watch them whenever I can, but my superstitious side keeps telling me we do better when I look for a dodgy feed elsewhere. Convenient, I know, but actually also true so far this season.

Will be doing my best to support the lads' efforts tonight by not paying. lol