Are you watching the Sheffield Wednesday match tonight?

8 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Yeah, we don't bother doing the season ticket exchange thing and pay ten quid per match instead. It should help keep things ticking over and we are hoping to have enough left on this seasons tickets to trade in for next season's tickets.

Whether we go down, or stay in this division, we should be paying a lot less for season tickets from now on, until we ever reach the promised land. DC's greedy cheap jibes at fans to get us all paying over the odds for a patched up dad's army team that got us into two play offs was quite frankly way over the top and ill-informed, similar to the club's transfer and player wages policies.

You think ticket prices are going to go down?      

11 hours ago, parajack said:

You think ticket prices are going to go down?      

Definitely, with big refunds for all those that have bought season tickets for the next 60 years, although it will take that long to get the money back, probably from Chansiri's grandson when we are in the Northern Premier League, and just after D taxis take to the roads.

lol    🚕 :Chansiri: 🪓

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jamthesun said:

Didn’t watch.

I can’t bear it.

Yeah after the last three, I am having second thoughts about Saturday. Nearly switched over to watch a film last night after their first goal, because you could see how it was going to go. 

If I ask the wife and son about doing Ifollow for Saturday right now, they will react as though I am trying to sell tickets to watch a family pet get put down.