Are you watching the Sheffield Wednesday match tonight?

strange situation, had it been normal times, it would have been a day off work, drive down to London watch match, get back at 3.00am, done in, couple of hundred quid up the spout, and I would have considered it worth it to support my team.

I will watch on the red button, but I'm not that bothered

for the first time in my life a combination of DC, Pulis, Monk, EFL, greed and COVID have twisted my head

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Thanks. I'll give that a try at the weekend.

I'm assuming this is from a laptop, rather than a phone as I've never had the option on my phone.

Yeah from a laptop, just open I follow in the Chrome browser then select Cast from the drop-down menu (3 dots) in the top right corner. That should pick up any devices you can cast to on your network.

Just now, parajack said:

Uber fan  alert.......

I’m not an uberfan Jack but I find it weird that folk make comments on games/players/tactics/club etc when they haven’t actually seen the game.

I’ve lived abroad for 20 years but I was humble enough to refrain from commenting when at one time I could only listen to games on the radio (if lucky) and at other times had to rely on live text updates (pre Twitter etc).

I get back for a few games every year and I still get that feeling when the boys run out. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

I never want to lose that.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’m not an uberfan Jack but I find it weird that folk make comments on games/players/tactics/club etc when they haven’t actually seen the game.

I’ve lived abroad for 20 years but I was humble enough to refrain from commenting when at one time I could only listen to games on the radio (if lucky) and at other times had to rely on live text updates (pre Twitter etc).

I get back for a few games every year and I still get that feeling when the boys run out. Hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

I never want to lose that.

I will be watching, I love self inflicted suffering. 

• Haha 2

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

With that neck I’ve always imagined you watching it through a neighbour’s window.

If you knocked about with us your nickname would be Floodlight.

It doesn't extend all the way to South London.

• Haha 1