Brum fans geeing up their team for tomorrow......

The reference to us as ‘Sheffield Weds’ makes me so mad I can’t wait to watch us smash them on Saturday and see them fire their manager and crash out of the championship!

We shouldn’t give copies to our players to Rev then up as well! Why on earth would anyone feel the need to abbreviate the word Wednesday! 
It’s a very, very grave insult and they shall be made to pay dearly!

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

The reference to us as ‘Sheffield Weds’ makes me so mad I can’t wait to watch us smash them on Saturday and see them fire their manager and crash out of the championship!

Yeah, how dare they abbreviate our sacred club's name? Brummy coonts!

The line about comparative wages always makes it into these things doesn't it. 

"We'd run our blood to water for this club for nothing more than a bowl of gruel, a paper cut on the japseye and a shoebox to call home. You're all millionaires so least you can do is the same" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

I reckon that letter would have the opposite effect on me as a player for too many reasons to list! 

The "we were here before you and we'll be here after you've gone" bit made me think... why be so arsey in a supposedly motivational letter? 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

An open letter to people who write open letters...

dear open letter writers..

stop writing open letters

yours...

the realist

37 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

The "we were here before you and we'll be here after you've gone" bit made me think... why be so arsey in a supposedly motivational letter? 

I was thinking the same. The whole thing reads like one thinly veiled dig after another, designed to pile on the pressure.

Bizarre.