Swansea game called off

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Genuinely not seen any of that. 

My guess he has to have the final say about turning it on? From what I know, he pretty much as the final say on everything, no matter how minor.

The chairman said it was nice and warm where he was so there’s no need to switch it on. 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

What if it is towards the end of the season and Swansea need the points to secure a play off place. They have recently played Brentford, Norwich and Man City, they aren't going to have much tougher games in a short space of time than that at this level. At the same time, we are in good form at home. 

I think the players will be glad of the rest time. been playing every 3-4days for ages. With more to come. Don't think they will be to disappointed by the cancellation.

Also having played such good teams recently Swansea will be on top of there game.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I think the players will be glad of the rest time. been playing every 3-4days for ages. With more to come. Don't think they will be to disappointed by the cancellation.

Also having played such good teams recently Swansea will be on top of there game.

Yeah, bit like we were after we played Man City in a midweek game last season...........bang on it the following weekend! 

8 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The players will have a rest of 3-4 days now but wont it mean less of break later on in season when we will probably be even more glad of a break?

• Like 1