Chansiri calls Paul Cook ‘unprofessional’

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri's default setting is blame everyone else apart from himself. The man is incompitant. The sooner he sods off and takes his poodle Paxo with him, the better. 

. He is an embarrassment to the club. 

Mods please move this to the Scargill thread .......

Incompetent..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I take publicly hammering Tony Pulis to for the whole world to see wasn’t unprofessional? 

Deserved it 

110%

He’s attacked Cook there for something he’s not said about Chansiri, or Wednesday. 

The ‘let managers manage’ comment was about football in general not specifically Wednesday.

He did the same at the fans forum when Rhodes made the ‘I’ve been in some bad dressing rooms’ interview at Norwich.

He’s just constantly on the war path without actually looking into the facts.

• Like 3

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Pot Kettle. The way he ripped in to Pulis when he sacked him was one of the most unprofessional things a chairman could do. He is so so clueless. Killing this club. 

He did the same to Bruce too

People in glass houses etc, theres gonna be some revelations about DC when this is all said and done

• Like 3

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

So are we automatically disbelieve everything that DC says is that what we are doing?

Yes,  and this is why I don’t see the reasoning behind the thirst for interviews 

Its absolutely pointless,  unless Chansiris answer supports the conclusions we’ve already come to , it’s branded lies 

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So are we automatically disbelieve everything that DC says is that what we are doing?

If Chansiri told me it was raining, I would go and open the door and check for myself. I don't believe a word than man says. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1