Chansiri calls Paul Cook ‘unprofessional’

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Correct. Cook never said that DC doesn’t let managers manage. He may have hinted at it but he never explicitly said it. He was talking in the wider context of football. 

Surely Chansiri is aware of the different culture amongst football managers in the UK compared to football managers abroad.

Cooks sentiment about football managers should manage is hardly a revelation.

It’s a very common viewpoint amongst British born managers...they like to have a high level of control of most things at a club.

Whereas on the continent....there’s little tradition for managers.....instead they are all 1st team coaches.

They are provided with a set of players and told to coach them and pick a team.

3 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Chansiri is turning the club into a bigger soap opera than Coronation Street, unfortunately it won't run for as long as his incompetent meddling will see us without a club in a few short years.

We’re more like Eldorado or Albion Market..although they were short lived but none the less Shyte like us.

• Haha 1

My only concern now is how much more damage he will do to our club before he leaves.  

Its almost amusing how many more tantrums this Clueless Man Child can have, his family must be so proud. If it wasn't our club you'd be laughing.

The telling moment will be when Paxo cuts his losses and disappears.  I firmly believe that point isn't fair off unless Paxo is more involved than we think and cant just walk away.

6 hours ago, ponym110 said:

My only concern now is how much more damage he will do to our club before he leaves.  

Its almost amusing how many more tantrums this Clueless Man Child can have, his family must be so proud. If it wasn't our club you'd be laughing.

The telling moment will be when Paxo cuts his losses and disappears.  I firmly believe that point isn't fair off unless Paxo is more involved than we think and cant just walk away.

My strong feeling is Paxo will be here after Chansiri is long gone. 

when hillsborough reopens it might as well have circus animals its just unreal all this. unless paul cook has spoken publicly to media to say he was offered the job till end of season then how the hell can chansiri criticise paul cook? unless your desperate nobody will touch this job now. 

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Name one single aspect of the club that's improved since this chairman came in and spent 350 million

The answer to that in football terms is: the pitch levelling and resurfacing  and I think some training facilities ( although it's many years since I went there to know);  we could also say the big screen was an upgrade.

However,

not sure how much  he's actually spent so £350m far, I don't think it's that much, but it's an eye watering figure

IMO due to his admitted inexperience, judgement and some bad luck in all most every aspect of owning and overseeing the running of a football club it's now an embarrassing laughing stock

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

The answer to that in football terms is: the pitch levelling and resurfacing  and I think some training facilities ( although it's many years since I went there to know);  we could also say the big screen was an upgrade.

However,

not sure how much  he's actually spent so £350m far, I don't think it's that much, but it's an eye watering figure

IMO due to his admitted inexperience, judgement and some bad luck in all most every aspect of owning and overseeing the running of a football club it's now an embarrassing laughing stock

If he has spent 350m and got us in this mess he wants locking up.

I strongly suspect he has spent a fraction of that and like his awful kit that he claimed to break all sales records he is talking out of his ring.

13 hours ago, sheffsteel said:

Surely Chansiri is aware of the different culture amongst football managers in the UK compared to football managers abroad.

Cooks sentiment about football managers should manage is hardly a revelation.

It’s a very common viewpoint amongst British born managers...they like to have a high level of control of most things at a club.

Whereas on the continent....there’s little tradition for managers.....instead they are all 1st team coaches.

They are provided with a set of players and told to coach them and pick a team.

Thats your problem assuming DC is aware of anything to do with football

• Like 1

Chansiri really has no class whatsoever. What a loser. 

The only hope is Chansiri’s father and/or brother putting a stop to all this, basically leaving proper people in charge to avoid further embarrassment to his family and prepare for the sale of the club. 

It’s obvious DC’s money came from his daddy. DC never has and never will run a successful business on is own. Which is why they gave him SWFC to play with - keep him away from TUF. 

I sincerely hope Tony Pulis sues him for the libelous statements he made about him. It’s such an embarrassment for the club. It’s like the Donald Trump of football club owners.  

4 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Chansiri really has no class whatsoever. What a loser. 

The only hope is Chansiri’s father and/or brother putting a stop to all this, basically leaving proper people in charge to avoid further embarrassment to his family and prepare for the sale of the club. 

It’s obvious DC’s money came from his daddy. DC never has and never will run a successful business on is own. Which is why they gave him SWFC to play with - keep him away from TUF. 

I sincerely hope Tony Pulis sues him for the libelous statements he made about him. It’s such an embarrassment for the club. It’s like the Donald Trump of football club owners.  

I hope his Dad doesn’t have social media. 

Type in Chansiri and you won’t see any stories about their tuna empire. Just a bunch of English football fans criticising his son’s running of a football club.

lol

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I hope his Dad doesn’t have social media. 

Type in Chansiri and you won’t see any stories about their tuna empire. Just a bunch of English football fans criticising his son’s running of a football club.

lol

i hope he does. Maybe he’d take some action to save himself from more embarrassment.