The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

3 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

It’s been a great 300 pages

Unfortunately I can see it slowing down from now on, we’ve had a great ride folks

Surely we’ll have some excitement on deadline day, otherwise what will we do?!

I hear what you're saying. 

MOORE OUT. Unacceptable slowing down on the recruitment front

3 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I hear what you're saying. 

MOORE OUT. Unacceptable slowing down on the recruitment front

Boring innit

We’ll just have to focus on the games instead of scrambling around for new signings

Booooo

Edited by EcclesallOwl

50 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

300 pages, well done everyone. And a special thanks to SWFC for signing some good players so it wasn’t just 300 pages of WalthamOwl posting about how impressive Ipswich towns’ signings have been 😀

You just won post of the year lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Good window and finally a bit of optimism and excitement for once. I would love another cb because I still think we look short there.

However can we stop the civil wars and in fighting please. Lets just get behind the players and manager and give everyone a clean slate. I know it’s the hope that kills you but let’s not stop dreaming. UTO!

10 hours ago, Jim said:

I’ve been thinking along the same lines. Another point in this direction would be if we start the season without Chansiri/Elev8 as shirt sponsors on the H/A kits?

It will be Chansiri,  if it was something different it would have been announced by now.   It's a shame as some outside investment and partnerships with profitable companies would be a wise move.  Maybe that will happen next season when we are back in the championship 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

Good window and finally a bit of optimism and excitement for once. I would love another cb because I still think we look short there.

However can we stop the civil wars and in fighting please. Lets just get behind the players and manager and give everyone a clean slate. I know it’s the hope that kills you but let’s not stop dreaming. UTO!

We're not even fighting internally. 

Now f00k off you tw4t :ph34r: