The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 hour ago, basegreenowl said:

Waiting on updates from a good source regarding Lee Marvin. Maybe we will hear something soon. Or an annoncement or two or maybe something heading that way. I think if we never had Marriot we might be calling for him now if he was available. This is the danger with players coming in. At least Gregory is more tried and tested. I know that doesn't always come through but it's a good tick box to have. 

Nah he's just a wandering star

Nixon saying Birmingham are very close to bringing in a striker, most of their supporters seems to think it’s Lyle Taylor with the obvious link to Bowyer. 

Be interesting to see what happens with Cosgrove…

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Nixon saying Birmingham are very close to bringing in a striker, most of their supporters seems to think it’s Lyle Taylor with the obvious link to Bowyer. 

who would you prefer Gregory or cosgrove? Think I’d say Gregory tbh on a 1 year deal . 2 max 

3 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

who would you prefer Gregory or cosgrove? Think I’d say Gregory tbh on a 1 year deal . 2 max 

agreed, we know what we are getting and what to expect with Gregory, Cosgrove is a bit of a gamble. Did he do much at Wigan (sure that is where he started) before moving to Aberdeen?

1 minute ago, Owl in Manc said:

agreed, we know what we are getting and what to expect with Gregory, Cosgrove is a bit of a gamble. Did he do much at Wigan (sure that is where he started) before moving to Aberdeen?

Don’t think he ever played tbf , like u say with Gregory , 78 league one games 

35 goals , that can’t be knocked tbf 

10 minutes ago, 0114 said:

If only we could get Juke off them , would be ideal for us.

18 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Wouldn’t be against both if I’m honest.

Currently have Kamberi who is our only recognised striker. Gregory on a permanent and Cosgrove on a loan and we have 3 decent options at L1 level.

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Issue with Gregory he’s 33 in a few weeks mind so don’t think anything other than 1 year deal (2 max ) is logical 

That's not really an issue.  He was never quick to begin with.

His job is to help dig us out of the poo until hopefully we are in a position to actually pay money for players again.

• Like 1