THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Just now, @owlstalk said:

On player wages:

They have already been paid it all.

I cannot guarantee in the future in this situation.

I do my best, but we have no revenue, no nothing. In a normal situation we pay the players.

Sometimes it is not fair. I am not going to commit or whatever, we do our best. Nobody helps us, what can we do?

Concerning. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Get ready for this one.....

Get ready...

You can see not many clubs choose to refund money, even in a difficult situation, but he try to do that.

Because of the new situation, it makes everything more slow. I always keep my word.

Because of many issues it makes it a little bit slow.

I had loyalty enough to do that - offer refund - but the situation is more difficult. It will take longer. But I can guarantee they will get in the end.

They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer. Everybody know we need cash.

Aaaaaaaaaah tin hat.

FFS. Can someone cut the livestream cables out and end this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

On player wages:

I do my best, but we have no revenue, no nothing. In a normal situation we pay the players.

Sometimes it is not fair. I am not going to commit or whatever, we do our best. Nobody helps us, what can we do?

Dear me. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Get ready for this one.....

Get ready...

You can see not many clubs choose to refund money, even in a difficult situation, but he try to do that.

Because of the new situation, it makes everything more slow. I always keep my word.

Because of many issues it makes it a little bit slow.

I had loyalty enough to do that - offer refund - but the situation is more difficult. It will take longer. But I can guarantee they will get in the end.

They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer. Everybody know we need cash.

Wow

he as finished assanating Pulis, now it’s our turn

players calling the shots never end well by the way

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On player wages:

Oh dear, though it is an extremely difficult situation all round.

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

Pretty clear insinuation that Pulis would help Middlesbrough as much as he could through maybe leaking information on the team, making substitutes that suited Boro... generally throw the game. Don’t think that one will come up again.

Cant wait for us to get sued and liquidated. 

• Haha 1

On player wages:

hmmm...slightly worrying but clubs up and down the country in our division must surely be in the same boat 

• Like 2