THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

I will look to appoint a new manager as soon as possible. It’s not easy, I need to bring the right one.

When I brought Pulis I thought it was the right one. Totally wrong. This time I cannot make a mistake.

After I sacked him, many, many come. But I can choose only one. We are still working, maybe a while, but I try to make a decision as soon as possible.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
4 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Hmmm, lots of folk seem eager to swallow the owners story hook line and sinker, masking 5 years of utter incompetence at OUR club.

I'm sure that "Tone" will be making arrangements to get his side of the story into the public domain at some point.

There’s incompetence (DC)... but there’s also being a sc*mbag which If you ask some of Pulis’ previous chairmen they might sing from the same hymnsheet as DC.

As soon as possible. It is not easy.

I need to bring the right one.

I thought Pulis was the right one to help us but I was totally wrong. I can't make a mistake this time.

After I sacked Pulis, many offers came in but I can only choose one. I need to make sure who is the right one. We are still working.

I will try to make a decision as soon as possible.

We have FFP trouble so we don't have much money to spend but we will try our best. We will try to bring whatever we agree.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

On new players:

We will try our best. I am always open, I will try to bring whatever we can bring.

I always do it, to bring in something. So the coaches cannot complain that I don’t support them.

They might not say the truth. The coaches talk to the press every day. I cannot do that.

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop