THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Just now, vulva said:

DC, as entertaining as this is, is the common denominator for all our issues. It always appears to be someone else’s fault. I’m no fan of Pulis, but the other side of the story needs to be understood. 

Come on vulva.. We've been lambasting DC for AGESSSSS about loads of stuff without his side.

Hes a terrible chairman to date but the stuff thats said on here is completely baseless yet it is peddled time and time again. DC picks team. DC won't sign players. On and on and on and on. 

None of it with any tangible basis.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, vulva said:

DC, as entertaining as this is, is the common denominator for all our issues. It always appears to be someone else’s fault. I’m no fan of Pulis, but the other side of the story needs to be understood. 

Exactly this.

I don’t doubt that there’s no smoke without fire. I wasn’t enjoying Pulis style of football and the post match interviews did hint at unrest.

But like you said. I’ve never seen this man take responsibility of why we’re in this mess

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He asked maybe the players saw on social that he wanted to leave. Who leaked that?

He had a short training. Everyone was surprised at how unprofessional he was in the end. After 30 years. He is the worst one I’ve had and tried to cause trouble in the club.

It made me think he could not handle or manage the team. He said if no decision today I will not manage tomorrow.

I said I’d speak to him after the game about my lawyers send him mutual consent after the game.

The way he was thinking was going to damage my club. If he tried to make me let him go or not I don’t know.

He is good friends with the Middlesbrough owner. That made me scared. I need my people to give 100%. My people told me to give it a few games to find a new manager. I didn’t feel comfortable.

He said he would call in sick. Unprofessional. I said I didn’t want to help him by doing mutual consent, so I sacked him.

My people say no counter attack, that we need two strikers. To play more attacking. And then we won.

My people told me on the social that we took his plan. We did not, we played more attacking.

That’s why I sacked him.

Why does Chansiri keeping referring to his lapdog Paxo as "my people"? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He didn't make me feel comfortable.

I made a decision to sack him because I feel that my people can do better.

We need to play attacking football. We need to play two strikers, not 5-4-1.

We changed the plan after (Pulis left); we played more attacking.

Or rather Chansiri kept out of how the team is set up, that's not his job. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

We have FFP trouble so we don't have much money to spend but we will try our best. We will try to bring whatever we agree.

OOOOOH BOLLO.....

Can FFP just fizz off 

You would think there would be some sort of leeway on FFP, given the current situation

• Like 4

Just now, vulva said:

As with Jos, and Monk, it appears a few senior players at the club run the whole thing. The same senior players who haven’t performed for well over 3 years. 

The same senior players that loads dry hump on here every other f00king day.

• Like 5

Just now, jonnyowl said:

I'm slightly inclined to believe Chnsiri on Pulis.

Let's face it lots of us were fed up of the defensive negative tactics Pulis was playing.

The players surley can't have liked playing that way.

And there has been numerous interviews, some on Undr The Cosh of players who played under Pulis saying how boring training was.

Bit of paranoia about the Middlesbrough game. Sounds like DC sacked Pulis before that game because he was worried Pulis would throw the game to do Middlesbrough a favour.

when DC said "He is good friends with the Middlesbrough owner. That made me scared. I need my people to give 100%." What does this mean and will TP or his lawyers respond?

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Come on vulva.. We've been lambasting DC for AGESSSSS about loads of stuff without his side.

Hes a terrible chairman to date but the stuff thats said on here is completely baseless yet it is peddled time and time again. DC picks team. DC won't sign players. On and on and on and on. 

None of it with any tangible basis.

Two sides to any story

Hows about DC's side for the state of the club pre covid ?  Other clubs manage

• Like 1