THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

With the Covid situation, we don't have any revenue.

We didn't defer the players' wages like other clubs. We tried our best to do it. We don't have revenue. Businesses all over the world are collapsing.

We have also been hit by cashflow. We don't keep the cash on hand.

I invested a few hundred millions in cash before Covid. We try our best.

We have expenses every day, every month. Everyone has a problem. We have a problem with cashflow but at the end the players will get paid.

Everything has been resolved. They all get their money.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He asked maybe the players saw on social that he wanted to leave. Who leaked that?

He had a short training. Everyone was surprised at how unprofessional he was in the end. After 30 years. He is the worst one I’ve had and tried to cause trouble in the club.

It made me think he could not handle or manage the team. He said if no decision today I will not manage tomorrow.

I said I’d speak to him after the game about my lawyers send him mutual consent after the game.

The way he was thinking was going to damage my club. If he tried to make me let him go or not I don’t know.

He is good friends with the Middlesbrough owner. That made me scared. I need my people to give 100%. My people told me to give it a few games to find a new manager. I didn’t feel comfortable.

He said he would call in sick. Unprofessional. I said I didn’t want to help him by doing mutual consent, so I sacked him.

My people say no counter attack, that we need two strikers. To play more attacking. And then we won.

My people told me on the social that we took his plan. We did not, we played more attacking.

That’s why I sacked him.

Chansiri seems to have an issue with fans on  social media. 

I'm slightly inclined to believe Chnsiri on Pulis.

Let's face it lots of us were fed up of the defensive negative tactics Pulis was playing.

The players surley can't have liked playing that way.

And there has been numerous interviews, some on Undr The Cosh of players who played under Pulis saying how boring training was.

Bit of paranoia about the Middlesbrough game. Sounds like DC sacked Pulis before that game because he was worried Pulis would throw the game to do Middlesbrough a favour.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, vulva said:

DC, as entertaining as this is, is the common denominator for all our issues. It always appears to be someone else’s fault. I’m no fan of Pulis, but the other side of the story needs to be understood. 

he's put his hands up and said Pulis was a mistake...DC wasn't coaching the team

• Like 4
  • Love 1

DC on short payments

I think we already explained. In the Covid situation we have no revenue. It’s almost a year.

We are not the only club. All businesses all over the world have collapsed. They stop and slow. The cashflow, our business we don’t keep the cash on hand too much.

I put a few hundred million in cash but everything collapse or slow. Not just us, every club, every business, not just football.

The board say you have a rich owner, but every owner has business.

The Government need to support football. You cannot keep going like this. We have expenses every day, every month, we cannot wait.

We have a problem with cashflow. That’s normal. The payments will be paid, just a little bit late.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop