BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

3 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I know this sounds daft, but when we look at what this decision means for the club, Pulis' style of football and even results are irrelevant in a lot of ways.

The key thing is that this is absolutely no way to run a football club - Tony Pulis probably bears about 5% of the responsibility at most for the position we're in.

You're right, it does sound daft. 

Watching us under Pulis was beyond awful. Like many other fans, I didn't watch us play out of choice in the last few games, because I knew what it would be like. That is no way to have a team playing football. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Minton said:

It does, neither were acceptable then. So why is Chansiri sacking Pulis ruining the club? 

As for the next manager, as long as they start playing some attacking football I'd be happy. Looking to the up and coming coaches in Germany would be my go-to, but I'd also accept someone like Silva, Flores, hell I'd even be behind Bilic over bloody Pulis.

The words 'cookoo' and 'cloud' and 'land' spring to mind. 

Also 'touch' and 'bargepole' and 'this club' 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

We are screwed.

You don’t sack two managers in three months, fail to pay players and survive.

All of the house of cards is tumbling down. Stadium sales, missing accounts, fake taxis, balloon companies. What a mess.

Chansiri owes me £1500, do you think I’ll ever see it?

Fake taxi, now you're talking!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ponym110 said:

Pulis needs to come out and dish the dirt.

As does DC ... even Corrie producers wouldn’t leave us dangling with this gem ...

Chairman Dejphon Chansiri told swfc.co.uk: “The performances and results have not been of the level expected since Tony Pulis was appointed. There are also other issues which have had a bearing on this decision.

oh I’m not sticking up for DC in the slightest, but we may win best soap opera award

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You're speculating that hes set us out so badly he forced the sack? That's a ludicrous suggestion mate. I think he's been shocking for us but I would in no way question his integrity as a professional. He is a gentleman.

Misundertanding, I'm not on about the Football i'm talking about in his discussions with Chansiri, did he windup Chansiri to force him to sack him

14 minutes ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

Be interested to see how the players perform tomorrow now. Sack it off as protest to not being paid etc, or play out their skin now the 'shackles' are off

Interesting point. If there's no clear and obvious improvement it might suggest Pulis wasn't the problem after all.

• Like 2