BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

11 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Chansiri can only work with a yes man. He cannot take any criticism. He takes offence to everything. He blames the fans. He is poison. The way he runs the club is a circus, shambles, shameful. 

Personally, I feel like he got both barrels of the truth and he just didn't want to hear how ugly it was......

• Like 4

JoséMorais. Might as well. Nothing else manager wise has worked out so might as well get another failure in. Is it five managers now with not even crumbs to show at the end of it all? Drastically worse with no playing assets and millions thrown to the wall. No ground except the one purchased by this chairman. Bruce wouldn't have got nowt even if he had stayed. No wonder he went. "Take over that big club and spend loads. Give all the money to Carlos and if he doesn't achieve, with his great managerial record behind him - then pull back with the finances whilst still talking rubbish about promotion pushes. And along the way keep hiring managers, and yes men preferebly. And still keep hyping it all up. And don't worry about strengthening the squad especially the strikers. Who needs them?"

• Like 1

Just now, Eastern said:

You can add Cardiff to that. red seats and all.

I think the Blackburn owners upset a lot of fans as well.

All foreign owners who bought their clubs for the wrong reasons. Football is very insular and the poo that is really going on behind the scenes will be doing the rounds. People are dreaming if they think we are going to get anyone decent in. We’ve alienated ourselves with the EFL, most of the other clubs in the championship and are not even paying the players. Chances are we are in a embargo and Pulis has told Chansiri we are fooked. We are going to end up with bloody lan Holloway or some other do nothing journeyman

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Not that I want to stick up for the sh*tshow that is DC, but I thought Pulis was trying his hardest to get the boot for a while. Football was dire, subs were often irrational, and his press conferences had elements of insubordination.