Did Patterson?

Can't believe Cardiff fans was generally guttered he came here 

And Warnock must be a genius getting him to be their top goalscorer in their promotion season 

He is absolutely awful 

4 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Yes like not getting paid, poor chaps

Not a dig at you, just following up on the comment if there's something to this.

I read the other thread and don't know the facts of this one or how long it went on, but it's not like these players earned their wages before they stopped being paid in full either. Maybe we should change to provision-based wages for footballers, to actually give a fizz while you're on the pitch and earn your living. A footballer's life, training and playing football matches, it's far too over-valued payment-wise.

1 hour ago, vulva said:

We need more players like Paterson. It’s what we lack. 

Typical Pulis player devoid of skill and ability but aggressive and runs about a lot. Just the sort of player we can expect to arrive in January, squad of workhorses lacking in skill. Plays to the “Get Stuck In” crowd who want to watch headless chickens not footballers.

It saddens me to see my club being destroyed but the brainless Chairman and his hasty appointed Dinosaur manager. No way am I going to pay to watch this poo .

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

The last two games he has been poor, looks totally knackered 

Exhactamondo...he’s a bang average steady player if played once a week...just look at his shape ..there’s no way he can play twice week..every week..surel6 TP shud be able to se3 this

He reminds me abit of a pre HMRP Madine, only without the flashes of quality but more up for the scrap...

Nah though, he’s never been a midfielder has he? Dreadful on the ball, no quality unless it’s a header, he’s only in there for his work rate surely? 

Don’t think it’s a CP problem, feel like he could be effective if used abit like Nuhiu was - last 20 minutes impact sub with the occasional start vs teams with no physical presence. 

I want to point the finger here, not at CP but at Pulis. Why on earth is he playing him as a CM when Brown or Joey are available? Square pegs round holes and all that...just doesn’t work.