Did Patterson?

1 minute ago, El Toro said:

Really? 
So when we were 3rd under Monk at Christmas last year and then the rumours about our possible points deduction hit and our form was horrendous from there on in is not coincidence?

Then there’s the length of the hearing and the subsequent points deduction meaning we don’t have a pot to pisss in and are not an appealing proposition for any player of note. If we think January will help then think again with the news that’s come out about wages.

It’s only supposition because there’s no transparency at the club but I refuse to bury my head in the sand and think there’s no merit in what I’ve mentioned.

DC rolled the dice and came up just short, hes blown his dosh pulled every stunt in the book, bent very rule , learnt feck all and is far too bleedin stubborn as accept he is well out of his depth.

Whilst I dont give a feck how much he personally losses , it wee wees me off the damage he is doing to SWFC , and the real Wednesday family.

Time to demonstrate some principles, cut your losses and walk away please.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nethertonowl said:

DC rolled the dice and came up just short, hes blown his dosh pulled every stunt in the book, bent very rule , learnt feck all and is far too bleedin stubborn as accept he is well out of his depth.

Whilst I dont give a feck how much he personally losses , it wee wees me off the damage he is doing to SWFC , and the real Wednesday family.

Time to demonstrate some principles, cut your losses and walk away please.

You know that isnt going to happen.

Even if we are in L1 next year DCs asking price will be north of £350 million. There isnt anybody in the world thats going to be stupid enough to go anywhere near the club for even a quarter of that.

So DC has a choice. Keep pouring money in or take the most expensive haircut in Sheffield football history.

Either way he is in one hell of a hole with no easy way out.

My guess is that he will eventually run out of money and we will only get shut of our crazy owner through an administration.

• Like 2

Just now, hasthagotanycheese said:

You know that isnt going to happen.

Even if we are in L1 next year DCs asking price will be north of £350 million. There isnt anybody in the world thats going to be stupid enough to go anywhere near the club for even a quarter of that.

So DC has a choice. Keep pouring money in or take the most expensive haircut in Sheffield football history.

Either way he is in one hell of a hole with no easy way out.

My guess is that he will eventually run out of money and we will only get shut of our crazy owner through an administration.

I think we could be closer to that than many think

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Worthing_owl said:

Hit a seat so hard it broke as he came off?  He looked pretty unhappy !

I'd be unhappy if I was so off the pace in any game I'd ever played...never happened because I know what's needed in midfield regardless...Joey is not the most gifted of our players but he knows what's needed in a midfield struggling without any pace

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

I think we could be closer to that than many think

The mortgaging of the ground was first sign that Chansiri's funds are finite. You could be right.

Typical Wednesday, for years and years we were hamstrung by a debt of 22 million and poor as church mice. Then along comes a bloke who chucks money around like a drunken sailor in a knocking shop and we are still no better off.

Never a dull moment eh?

• Like 1