One of the worst games of football I have ever seen!

I'm not disputing the fact that from an entertainment point of view today was terrible.

But from a results point of view it was good, as was the result the other night.

Let's face it, under Carlos we probably would have got the same results, and we'd a much better team then.

We've used discipline and spoiling tactics today to earn that point; if we'd played open attacking football then we'd probably have lost.

I'm pleased with the regimentation and organization, as that's something to build on.

We'll always be under pressure by opponents until we get some pace up front.

Pulis can't be blamed for that currently being absent.

Once we get that firepower, especially against lesser opponents, then the wins will come and we'll climb the table to safety.

But if we have to be bob to get something against teams like Swansea and Stoke then so be it.

Every point counts.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bigger Guns said:

Got to be careful what you wish for when we have an idiot making the decisions. 

You lot hounded monk out, completely oblivious to the real problem.

If you thought the football was bad under monk, I’ve just watched us play Stoke (not Barcelona) and have a meagre 5 shots with 0 on target.

We get rid of one manager and replace him with worse!

Awful awful game. 

Bang on. 

1 hour ago, Owlinmad said:

A good defensive performance from the team today and not so many stupid fouls in dangerous areas given away either.

I loved the rugby tackle by Luongo to stop the break away.

A work in progress but at least you can see the progress.

Progress

:tango:

10 points from Monks last week in charge

2 points so far from Magic Tony

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

So if we avoid defeat, drawing all our remaining games, would we have sufficient points to avoid relegation? I don’t think we would. If we can’t expect to beat teams like Preston or Stoke, where do we think the wins will come from?

Prston with 10 men for 73 minutes and Stoke who were sat in third this morning. What do you expect with the worst strike force in the league. All we have to do is keep xlose to 4th bottom until we can get some strikers in that aren’t useless.

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Progress

:tango:

10 points from Monks last week in charge

2 points so far from Magic Tony

Oh so the 6 points reduction was because of Monk. He is the worst manager we have had for almost all my time supporting Wednesday, even Luhukay had a better record. Pulis is working withnthe absolute Sh!te that monk brought in as a strike force and we would have had 0 points if he was still here.