One of the worst games of football I have ever seen!

Guest everydays_wednesday

Forget this season it is all about TP keeping us in this league nothing else. Clean sheets will be the cornerstone of our survival and then TP will bring in his own players and we should see a difference. 

It was one of the most boring games I've ever seen, but not worst in terms of quality. You had two teams with little flair, and little attacking intent, who basically didn't manage to lay a glove on each other for 90 minutes. I've seen plenty of games where we've been equally inept going forward, but with bad defending thrown in. So can't say its the worst. To be honest, ever since Monk took charge nearly every game at Hillsboro has been either dull (Millwall, Watford, QPR, Luton this season for example) or awful (Derby, Reading, Preston, Blackburn from last season).

10 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Prston with 10 men for 73 minutes and Stoke who were sat in third this morning. What do you expect with the worst strike force in the league. All we have to do is keep xlose to 4th bottom until we can get some strikers in that aren’t useless.

Spot on, how many times do you try to explain that this season is all about survival, if its ugly and boring don't give a throw as long as we stay up then a total revamp of the squad. This time next year fans will be able to judge how Pulis is doing.