Season ticket refund

11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s effectively forcing fans to renew whether they like it or not.

Next season will be the last year I have a season ticket while this clown is running the club.

If you want a refund there ways to do it best thing is to wait for the next announcement from the club which I would imagine will be shortly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s effectively forcing fans to renew whether they like it or not.

Next season will be the last year I have a season ticket while this clown is running the club.

I feel the same.

I will be going next season as I have already paid (Plus I am really looking forward to catching up with friends I wont have seen for 18 months)
But if I hadn't already paid I  am not sure what I would do and in the past I would not have thought twice about renewing to not.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
15 minutes ago, vulva said:

I don’t know if anyone that finds this situation acceptable. But, a lot of the anger could have been avoided through better/any communication. It’s been poor throughout and the ones I feel sorry for are the ticket office staff on the frontline.  

Said this all along.

Our communication as a club is completely abysmal and the person responsible for calling fans will be taking all the flak for that. 

Really not fair to put low paid staff in the firing line

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Said this all along.

Our communication as a club is completely abysmal and the person responsible for calling fans will be taking all the flak for that. 

Always had a great experience with our operational staff.

Imagine how hard it must be.

Said this all along.

Well if any so called fans have given any flack to ticket office employees they should hang their heads in shame! Chansiri has taken enough flack on here without giving any flack to anyone working for the club.

Said this all along.

I hope and would imagine any flak given to any employee of swfc would be very minimal we are very respectful and understanding bunch

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pioowl said:

Well if any so called fans have given any flack to ticket office employees they should hang their heads in shame! Chansiri has taken enough flack on here without giving any flack to anyone working for the club.

Chansiri deserves all the flack he gets  

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Like I posted earlier there are ways to get refunded if you have paid visa or credit card but might as well see what the club say shortly

The fact is no supporter should have to go to those lengths to get a refund.

No supporter should have been left waiting going on a year now for a refund.

No supporters should be having to wait until the club say something 'shortly'. The club hasn't said anything official on this in writing for ages. All those waiting have is la soundbite from an interview with the owner saying all payments should be made by the end of May. Those Looking forward to the announcement on Monday that this has been achieved or even an an announcement to acknowledge it hasn't would be wise not to hold their breath in anticipation. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The fact is no supporter should have to go to those lengths to get a refund.

No supporter should have been left waiting going on a year now for a refund.

No supporters should be having to wait until the club say something 'shortly'. The club hasn't said anything official on this in writing for ages. All those waiting have is la soundbite from an interview with the owner saying all payments should be made by the end of May. Those Looking forward to the announcement on Monday that this has been achieved or even an an announcement to acknowledge it hasn't would be wise not to hold their breath in anticipation. 

I agree pal it's poor but if people want the money section 75 or small claims court is the option

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

Like I posted earlier there are ways to get refunded if you have paid visa or credit card but might as well see what the club say shortly

Theyve had months to say summat...its a disgrace😡

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, the third man said:

i did, my credit card company refunded me

Nice one👍

On 26/05/2021 at 20:46, Therealrealist said:

Theyve had months to say summat...its a disgrace😡

I think there will be an announcement in the next week or so of reduced season ticket prices and POTG prices for next season with existing season ticket holders rolling over for the coming season with a refund adjustment on what they paid last season to reflect the reduction 

29 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

I think there will be an announcement in the next week or so of reduced season ticket prices and POTG prices for next season with existing season ticket holders rolling over for the coming season with a refund adjustment on what they paid last season to reflect the reduction 

But will I have to wait a year for the adjustment refund?  I've been waiting 4 weeks short of a year for the season before last refund, still nothing. Think about that.......a year to refund a supporter of 55 years what he pays Pelupessy an hour ! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4