Season ticket refund

On 21/05/2021 at 15:51, KivoOwl said:

Just phoned club for the first time to ask about it as I could really do with the £98 now tbh.

Said they haven't got a clue and they can only repeat that the chairman promised everyone would get a refund if they asked for it.

This is for the 19/20 season by the way.

I’ve given up hope tbh - but I feel for people who could use the money. 

I absolutely won’t put another penny into the club until I have my refund. IF they offered to credit my club login with say 4 home tickets that I can take anytime I might consider it. 

On 21/05/2021 at 21:28, sage owl said:

So to sum up the previous 79 pages.

The owner is a crook who is withholding supporters refunds is that about the size of it ?.

I haven’t had a sniff of my refund for 2019-20 .

I haven’t had the slightest communication about my unused 20-21 

tickets.

Surely can’t be the right way to treat lifelong supporters / customers.

He’s skint mate. That’s what it is it’s quite obvious. 

That’s why the players keep getting their wages late - his money pot has run out. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

He’s skint mate. That’s what it is it’s quite obvious. 

That’s why the players keep getting their wages late - his money pot has run out. 

Skint but still gave Bannan a new contract.

Football wise there's a debate there but morally how can you agree to a new contract paying an employee £10/20k a week when you owe your customers (his words) money

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ian said:

Football wise there's a debate there but morally how can you agree to a new contract paying an employee £10/20k a week when you owe your customers (his words) money

Well I guess if he doesn’t pay / retain staff the business folds. 

Dunno. I do get your point tho 

55 minutes ago, Ian said:

Dont think anyone who is skint would have given the £5000 to that kids charity the other day .

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

I’ve given up hope tbh - but I feel for people who could use the money. 

I absolutely won’t put another penny into the club until I have my refund. IF they offered to credit my club login with say 4 home tickets that I can take anytime I might consider it. 

I cant imagine there could be anyone needing the money,ok,they didnt get what they paid for but would never have spent it in the first place if there was a chance of needing it back at a future date,surely! Am i right or am i right?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

I cant imagine there could be anyone needing the money,ok,they didnt get what they paid for but would never have spent it in the first place if there was a chance of needing it back at a future date,surely! Am i right or am i right?

You seem like a nice chap... can I sell you a used car?

• Haha 3

Guest Grandad
31 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

You seem like a nice chap... can I sell you a used car?

Get in the queue

Guest Grandad

“They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer.

"Everybody know we need cash.”

tenor.gif.45791202e5cc6bf83dec17bac589ce81.gif

Owner needs to sort this out now,  for me a priority next to getting the latest embargo lifted 

Whatever the delay (And it’s not cus he’s skint) it’s gone beyond unacceptable and causing irreparable damage 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Owner needs to sort this out now,  for me a priority next to getting the latest embargo lifted 

Whatever the delay (And it’s not cus he’s skint) it’s gone beyond unacceptable and causing irreparable damage 

I agree sort refunds then try and sort out potg and season ticket holders

What was Liam Dooley’s job remit ?  Could he be contacted by the local press or the new trust for a response,  at some point prices for next season will need to be released , and we cannot go into that announcement whilst still owing refunds 

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

no cos after i bought it i might find out that i couldnt afford it and ask for my money back

Or how about I sell you a used car, you pay up front and I fail to deliver the car. 

Don't worry, you'll get your money back one day.......

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

What was Liam Dooley’s job remit ?  Could he be contacted by the local press or the new trust for a response,  at some point prices for next season will need to be released , and we cannot go into that announcement whilst still owing refunds 

Chief fall guy.

Welcome to your new job Liam. Any questions RE refunds should be directed towards Mr. Dooley, overseeing the operational structure of ticketing. 

3 hours ago, pioowl said:

Have you been blind to what’s happened over the last 2 years?

You’re completely and utterly wrong and your lack of compassion to understand events that may have befell other supporters during this time is absolutely telling 

• Like 4