Season ticket refund

4 hours ago, pioowl said:

I cant imagine there could be anyone needing the money,ok,they didnt get what they paid for but would never have spent it in the first place if there was a chance of needing it back at a future date,surely! Am i right or am i right?

i didn’t need the money. It’s the principal that means more to me. 

The fact we’re now in the last week of May means it’s getting close to being a whole year since people applied for a refund. 

take of your Chansiri specs and get with the real world. 

• Like 5

Got nowt to do with Chansiri specs surely 😂

Its clear as day, as it should be to DC himself that this has gone on for far too long now, irreparable damage has been caused and it’s absolutely irrelevant about anyone’s personal circumstances in needing the money or not 

It's an absolute disgrace all round on the clubs part, particularly the total lack of communication around the issue. 

We had a ticket totaliser under Stratford for certain games so it's not like we don't have the technology to communicate exactly how many need to be still refunded. At least we could see we are actually getting around to it, albeit extremely slowly. Instead we are treated to total silence by the club. I won't be putting a further penny into club until it changes its approach to us customers. Taken for granted for too long under this custodian 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Or how about I sell you a used car, you pay up front and I fail to deliver the car. 

Don't worry, you'll get your money back one day.......

OR--- you sell me a car in all good faith and its there waiting for me to pick it up but the the government legislates against you supplying it to me and closes you down but i can have it when you are allowed to open up again.

• Haha 2

E mailed ticket office yesterday to ask what is happening with the unused season ticket from last season. This the reply.

Thank you for your email, every time that you have been missing a match you have been accumulating a season ticket 20/21 rebate this will then be credited on to your ticketing account in the next few weeks, all details regarding 20/21 credits and season tickets 21/22 will be announced in the next couple of weeks.

Hope it’s useful to somebody on here.

• Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Joes Cafe said:

E mailed ticket office yesterday to ask what is happening with the unused season ticket from last season. This the reply.

Thank you for your email, every time that you have been missing a match you have been accumulating a season ticket 20/21 rebate this will then be credited on to your ticketing account in the next few weeks, all details regarding 20/21 credits and season tickets 21/22 will be announced in the next couple of weeks.

Hope it’s useful to somebody on here.

That’s fair enough but not sure it covers all bases,  need an official response and answer to the people still outstanding refunds 

4 hours ago, pioowl said:

OR--- you sell me a car in all good faith and its there waiting for me to pick it up but the the government legislates against you supplying it to me and closes you down but i can have it when you are allowed to open up again.

When and how will it be possible to attend the final matches of the 19/20 Championship season or the 20/21 Championship season?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That’s fair enough but not sure it covers all bases,  need an official response and answer to the people still outstanding refunds 

No mention of any refunds. Money goes to my ticket account. What if I don’t want another ticket?

Utter unprofessional nonsense.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ANDY said:

i didn’t need the money. It’s the principal that means more to me. 

The fact we’re now in the last week of May means it’s getting close to being a whole year since people applied for a refund. 

take of your Chansiri specs and get with the real world. 

And if fans bought their tickets during the early bird period it's over 2 years since the club received their money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sleepy Joes Cafe said:

No mention of any refunds. Money goes to my ticket account. What if I don’t want another ticket?

I'm sure it's illegal to hold back a refund for a product you didn't get

Guest Therealrealist
7 hours ago, Sleepy Joes Cafe said:

You have no choice pal..I think you will be getting another ticket🙄

I seriously now think Chansiri is doing this on purpose and he just hates anyone wanting a refund because to him it must be seen as he's a failure which is an understatement.

I live this club but I will never set foot in the ground again till this fraud has left and took his elephants and Thailand flags with him.

Shameful horrible bloke.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

I seriously now think Chansiri is doing this on purpose and he just hates anyone wanting a refund because to him it must be seen as he's a failure which is an understatement.

I live this club but I will never set foot in the ground again till this fraud has left and took his elephants and Thailand flags with him.

Shameful horrible bloke.

You could be missing s few years

15 hours ago, Sleepy Joes Cafe said:

He’s effectively forcing fans to renew whether they like it or not.

Next season will be the last year I have a season ticket while this clown is running the club.